Murder mystery

Definitely Vivian and Stefan are this case. I believe they can be crossed off. I feel for a fact if Vivian actually murdered someone herself, she has remained calm and unaffected emotionally in the past. She was frantic and scared like Stefan. It was a sloppy job. I do feel Vivian and Stefan had every intention of either murdering Andre or making him disappear off to Alamainia, but someone beat them to it.
I found it quite odd how adamant Stefan was that they would NOT murder Andre, and then Vivian leaves the room and he makes a phone call, apparently to arrange the hit. I think he called Andre to warn him, and they faked his death. Not sure how, as Dr. Rolph is supposedly dead. But I'm sure there is a backup quack in Salem that could pull it off.

I’d like it if Tony did return. Not certain I’d want him to be the murderer because I don’t want him to be shipped to prison. But if he returned, I would like him to kick Stefan O. out and take control of DiMera enterprises.

It would be an interesting twist if there were a dozen people who together planned and executed the murder of Andre. (sort of like the Murder on the Orient Express, where all the passengers had a hand in the murder). But I doubt that the writers could write a cohesive story like that.

So, today Rafe and Eli are looking at the "security footage" of "Gabi" at Andre's door.

My first thought was "that's not Gabi" then I thought maybe Abigail. She keeps having that dream of Andre, and she's feeling guilty, even though Andre hurt her friend, Gabi.

Then they looked into the key card used on the elevator and I remembered Stefan swiping one. Was it Gabi's or Abby's?

Anyway, I think Stefan hired someone to "do the deed".

Questions, questions

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm. interesting thought. Vivian has already said something about her & Stefan being in Andre's office "with the dead body".

But, I saw a pic from tomorrow, and......Ciara has the same kind of hair as in that pic. It really is too far fetched..Ciara has had nothing to do with Andre.......so here is the thing.

Gabi left her coat in the office, so how did anyone else get it? And she had to have the key card to get lnto the elevator......so...she took that but not her coat? She had no pockets in her dress, and if she had a purse (must have, she went for a drive, that means car keys), why have your purse and not your coat?

Oh Poirot, using logic again. We all know Days probably hadn't decided who the murderer was when they shot all these flashback scenes (and I bet there are more that we will never see). And logic has never been part of script writing on Days. I'm shocked the Salem PD has 2 murder cases to work on at once. And I wonder when either one will be solved.

When I first saw the tape, I thought that was Kate. I hope she's the killer and ends up in prison and off our screens for a few weeks or months. She is overused and over the top. And she's tried to kill so many. She fits the Black Widow role very well,

Yes, Soap Opera Digest spoiled that Abby is suffering from multiple personality disorder, and a personality known as "Gabby" supposedly killed Andre. (wearing a black wig and Gabi's coat)

Hey, Myst! Glad to see you posting.

I didn't see where "Gabby" pulled the urn lid from. Was it in the pocket of Gabi's coat that she was wearing? Or did she have it hidden in that room?

Also, in my opinion, that was one bad wig she had on.

Back