Murder She Baked

Heather4CU

Reaction score
Just starting this thread in cause folks want to discuss Alison Sweeney (Sami)'s movie which airs on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries tonight at 9pm ET.

We just watched Murder She Baked with Alison Sweeney (Sami) and found it very enjoyable. Her acting skills were surprisingly well done, completely different than on Days. Hallmark movies can be a bit hokey and sappy, however we rated it as one of the better movies on Hallmark in quite a while.

Well done, Alison.

Don't get the channel.....and it was not on the regular Hallmark channel....

No recipes Red but she did a lot of voice overs.

I agree that the acting skills were surprisingly good. I had a bit of trouble following the story though as there were a lot of characters in this one. I also found it a little slow moving--the murder didn't happen until about 15min in and even then we had had no buildup to it.

I've been watching all of these mystery series: Garage Sale Mystery, Aurora Teagarden and now this. I have to say out of all of them, I've enjoyed Garage Sale Mystery with Lori Loughlin the most. Those movies have been most suspenseful and the stories are easy to follow.

They did have several baking scenes where they showed close ups of her baking. Just no recipes provided. I suppose they could be on the movie's website.

I have similar reading habits Red. I can't read 2 of the same type of book in a row.

do you know if it's going to be repeated?

Because Hallmark Movies & Mysteries is running several different series' of murder mysteries now. Seems to be the draw to the channel.

There is Garage Sale Mystery with Lori Loughlin, Aurora Teagarden with Candace Cameron Bure, Murder She Baked and The Gourmet Detective with Dylan Neal.

They also air reruns of Murder She Wrote and Hart to Hart

I tried to watch but wasn't in the mood, I guess. I might try again on a rerun. They always do reruns.

The Murder She Wrote comes on all the time. I've recorded and watched them for years, at night when I can't sleep. I was watching the Perry Mason reruns too, until they replaced it with Hart to Hart not long ago. I don't care for that one. I do watch a few of the Diagnosis Murders. Hallmark Movie Channel is heavy into mysteries. They do a few others on a semi-regular basis too.

I watched Alison Sweeney (Sami) and loved the movie. Another one is coming soon, there are about 25 of these books. I Don't know how many she will be in or if they going to do all the books.

On the Hallmark channel, Alison will have her on show every week, starting September 2015. She also another book is coming soon, too.

Not a Cameron Mathison fan and not much a Ali Sweeney (Sami) fan either so I didn't watch, but I have watched the other mysteries and have enjoyed them very much! I did try to watch but it was a no-go!

So what am I doing wrong, there was no schedule for me????

you hit box that says "view all showtimes"

Well, there is no box like that when I go there......

Probably makes no difference, I don't get that Hallmark mysery channel. Thought maybe they might be showing it on the regular one. But there is NO schedule or box to click on for me.

On the Hallmark channel, Alison will have her on show every week, starting September 2015. She also another book is coming soon, too.

Where is this posted? I just read a really long interview with her in SOD and she mentioned nothing about this.

I did read something about her having something else on Hallmark, that was different from this cookie thing. But I read it several weeks ago. She could perhaps, have in talks or something????

The only thing I'm aware of is her movie Radio Hype. They showed a brief preview last night. It is a movie, not a tv show. I think it airs in September.

Back