My ideas on who did off Deimos

SarahBeth

Reaction score
Being that we know it's someone from Salem, I really think it's Raines. Since he's been on scene he's been played as not a nice guy. He's always being hard on one or another of the cops. But the way he went after Lani, threatening to fire her if she didn't divulge information on an FBI investigation says he has more than one reason for wanting to know.

He is the perfect fall guy in as far as casting goes. But I gotta say I would so much prefer it to be either Eric or Brady. I can't stand either of them.

Sounds like it's time to rev up the bus!

Last edited by a moderator:
It might've been Abigail. Perhaps Abby spends some time in jail? Chad had reason to hide evidence under the influence of Halo, to protect Abby maybe? My thoughts, as they did say someone unexpected. Abby as a murderess would be unexpected.

deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubt it is Abby, though am sure it will come up that it might be her. Heck, seems everyone at the party is going to take their turn at being the killer.

But yes, I do think perhaps Chad, in his befuddled, Halo state, may have thought the killer was Abby, or Sonny?? Which is why he wiped the prints.

Since Raines has no specific relations or even relationships in Salem, he would be the most convenient killer and/or partner to Dario. But I really don't know.

Yeah, it makes me sad that they are having Nicole be guilty. I really want her to ride off into the sunset with Holly in the carseat in back. Any chance of that happening still?????? I sure hope so!

It is Thomas. Thomas is the one who got rid of that evil Deimos.

Think about it, has anyone seen Thomas lately?? He is most likely a teen now. His parents have had other people in his life. Both other partners have killed or disposed of bodies. Thomas wasn't invited to the party. Well, actually, none of the cool kids were. But don't digress.

Thomas, in the hallway, with a knife.

Here's a picture of Thomas now :sarcasm::

6de585b80474cc12c012b982c48f4c1e.jpg

Since Raines has no specific relations or even relationships in Salem, he would be the most convenient killer and/or partner to Dario. But I really don't know.

Woo-hoo, I got one right

Back