Need clarification (Chad/Kate/Jordan/Stefano)

MPM

Reaction score
As I posted before, I'm a bit behind. I've managed to get 80 episodes down to 54. I'm still working on it! However, I think I may have missed something here and there...

Is Chad playing Kate, Stefano, or both? Is he using Jordan or truly like her? I missed something somewhere. I appreciate your help! :)

Hard to say. It seems he's working with Stefano to get revenge on Kate. Then there was a comment (to Stefano) about how he's using Jordan (for what, we don't know) and then how it was supposed to be Abby, instead.

When Chad first returned, it appeared he was really upset about the Abby/EJ affair, even though he had broken it off with Abby long before. Chad seemed to be out for just one person.......Chad. And pretended with everyone else, including Stefano. After EJ died, it became more so, then Sami left, and somehow he got the co-CEO job along with Kate. He took up with Jordan, to irritate kate, and thumb his nose at Rafe as well.
He originally was only using Jordan, but did come to have feelings for her.
And now Kate has managed to ruin that for him, so sshe has gotten on his bad side. All the while, he has managed to not alienate Stefano, pretending with him that all is well between them. Chad has been supposedly "taking care of business" for Stefano, who is very pleased, being he is the only son left.

Chad, in my opinion, is playing it pretty close to the chest. It is not obvious, at least to me, exactly where he's going, or what his motivation may be. I think he is feeling alone and lonely, not knowing who to trust. Too much hanging out with Daddy, Stefano.

I don't know what Chad's motive or goal was but it seems they are settling on him wanting Abby and being on team Stefano. For a few episodes it seemed like he wanted revenge on those two. I just wish Kate wasn't so stupid to believe him. Why exactly would she think he wouldn't turn on her if she believes he has turned on Stefano

Poor Jordan, her ex cheated on her with her enemy and her other ex was probably just using her.

Back