New character coming to Days

Another male in the 40 something age range:eek: After he finishes going gaga over Kate (it usually doesn't last), will he be looking at the older women like Hope, Jennifer, or Adrienne, or will he try to win Chloe's attention?

Seriously, can the show start adding some women in this age range to balance out the pairings?

Gilles Marini has confirmed that he has been cast and has been shooting as Ted, an attorney who is "drawn to Kate". First air date is in June.

Not another one after Kate! I remember the "Days" when they were lining up for Jennifer. LOL. Wouldn't it be nice to give her something exciting to do, other than mope over Eric?

Or heck, give John and Marlena actual screen time.

Not a fan of Rafe and Hope. I can live with them but how about this guy with Hope?? Or really shake up things and have him be with Ciara.

Heck (want to use several not allowed on this board words, please insert your own), anyone but Kate

Will he come in Dancing with the Stars on tippy toes? Or Dancing through the Tulips? :confused::rotfl: ShaSha

TobyJ, thank you for making me spit Diet Coke all over my computer monitor at work! LOL :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I don't understand why all these men have to be for Kate, either. I mean, seriously! The only man that Kate was ever good with was Roman. That was a fun match, and I miss that!

Frankly, Mr. Marini can dance, prance, sachet, stroll, whatever he wants, as long as he does it shirtless.:love::love:

I agree about every guy in Salem ending up at some point in Kate's bed. Of late, it was Eduardo, Clyde, Andre........in the past...Victor, Roman, Stefano, John, Rafe, Daniel, Ian (the guy she cheated on Stefano with), not sure about EJ, know I am missing some who just strolled into town for a a few months perhaps.

Nicky Alamain and Vincent Moroni.

And she definitely had sex with EJ, repeatedly. There are a few videos on YouTube of their sexcapades. One is funny. For some reason, John is watching a monitor and sees them having sex. He confronts her later and she's embarrassed. He refers to her as "Mrs. Robertson" (like the song Mrs. Robinson).

Yummy Nick Alamain played by Victor Webster.

Oh my, it's getting warm in here!:love:(I was looking for a panting image but this will have to do.)

I must admit I was wishing I was Kate back then.

Just what we need: more airtime for Kate at the expense of other actors in her age range. No thanks.

I also hate how the show seems to be pushing Gabi to be Kate-lite. I wasn't expecting her to sleep with Eli so soon.

Who will sleep with Stefan first? Kate or Gabi?

Back