SPOILER !! New return teaser

Jason47

Reaction score
MATTHEW ASHFORD (Jack) & FREDDIE SMITH (Sonny) AREN'T THE ONLY DAYTIME EMMY NOMINEES RETURNING TO "DAYS"

12998676_715572848584992_5489503436184959044_n.jpg

Matthew Ashford (Jack) and Freddie Smith (Sonny) are not the only Daytime Emmy nominees returning to "Days" this year. Fans will be seeing the return of at least one more Emmy-nominated actor or actress from Salem's past! There are many possibilities.

Hate to say it but Alison Sweeney (Sami) was a nominee, as the Hallmark Channel constantly reminds us.

Was Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady) ever nominated?

Edited to add: Maybe Kassie Depaiva (Eve) or True O'Brien (Paige) as new characters? Or Eve makes a brief return?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it is Eileen Davidson (Kristen DiMera) over Sami. Kristen's exit was incomplete her body was never found just presumed dead. Would be nice to see Thaoo Pengilis (Andre) doing scenes with Eileen Davidson (Kristen) after all these years! I can see Kristen popping up at Brady and Theresa's wedding if she is still alive.

Maybe it will be Shelley Hennig/Stephanie. She has been mentioned a bunch lately due to the troubles of the Johnson family.

I wonder how long ago person was on the show and nominated, since Jason said
the past.

I thought of Eve, but she's not really from the past since she just left

In that interview with Melissa Reeves (Jennifer), she mentioned how much she loved working with Kassie dePaiva (Eve) and that she really missed her. I don't think she'd be talking of missing her in the present tense if Eve was back, even for a visit.

For heaven's sakes Days has a ton of nominated actors thru the years....Frankie Brady, Vivian, Charlotte Ross playing Eve, Calliope, Anna, Melissa, Don Craig, Dr. Neil Curtis, among a slew of others.

Back