SPOILER !! New return teaser

I would love Calliope back! Her voice is amazing can't get enough of her east coast accent. Last time Calliope was on I think was around 2010 with Anna around the time Sydney was kidnapped. Regardless vaguely remember since it was poorly written at the time. But since that being said why I would want her back on now with a different writing staff.

I really wish that Kyle Lowder (ex Brady Black) would return to Days of our Lives as a different character. :) He is such a phenomenal actor and to have him back on Days of our Lives with Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) would be daytime magic! :clap: They had such amazing chemistry on-screen. :love:

I have had the privilege of meeting him at two different fan events and he is so nice. :) He too was nominated for Best Younger Actor, so he is a possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would absolutely love that!! I would even be open to him replacing Eric Martsolf (Brady) at this point. Whatever gets him back onscreen with Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe), I'll take it!

Maybe he could play Andrew Donovan or Jeremy Horton.

So Sonny doesn't come back until July? I guess I thought he'd be here sooner. Does anyone remember that photo from the set that showed Sonny and some other folks in a hospital room (I think we were presuming it might be Victor in the hospital bed) and it looked like Nicole and Deimos in the doorway of the room? When was that? I guess if it came after Vincent Irizarry (Deimos) accidentally leaked the news of Sonny's return then that would line up with a July return. I don't know, for some reason I thought he would be back sooner and the fact that Victor is currently in the hospital and there is something cooking with Nicole/Deimos I guess I was expecting to see Sonny soon given that leaked photo. But, again, I can't recall when that was released.

So Sonny doesn't come back until July? I guess I thought he'd be here sooner. Does anyone remember that photo from the set that showed Sonny and some other folks in a hospital room (I think we were presuming it might be Victor in the hospital bed) and it looked like Nicole and Deimos in the doorway of the room? When was that? I guess if it came after Vincent Irizarry (Deimos) accidentally leaked the news of Sonny's return then that would line up with a July return. I don't know, for some reason I thought he would be back sooner and the fact that Victor is currently in the hospital and there is something cooking with Nicole/Deimos I guess I was expecting to see Sonny soon given that leaked photo. But, again, I can't recall when that was released.

Vincent's photo was posted from the set on February 2. The hospital room photo was posted later in February.

So Sonny must be only a few episodes? I thought I read "he would be around at least until August", so if not back until July, that's very minimal.

I'm just going based on they said he isn't back until July.

I don't really like the idea of Andre and Kate going together I mean the man did try to kill her and Belle, so were supposed to forget history like EJ raping Sami. Whatever. Though I suppose Andre and Kate have almost hooked up before when he was disguised as Tony and Anna jealous during Home and Hearth tapings on-screen.

I DO like that Tony will resurface one way or another. I hope it's not a flashback or a dream sequence for Tony as I hope he is alive. Last time Tony was impaled over a piece of wood after fighting with Philip. Would be nice if Anna showed up to renew things with Tony, and now that everyone is suddenly coming back from the dead let's bring back Bart from the dead too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course there were other nominees over the years but Chandler Massey (Will) is the only one who won 3 times. As well loved as she was, even Frances Reid (Alice) didn't accomplish that.

edited to add characters' names - please remember that not everyone knows the real names of the actors who play the various characters - JS

Back