Nicole

oldsoapie

Reaction score
Well, today Nicole tells Brady she loves him. It seems such a short time span since she was in love with Eric then St Daniel (the love of her life). After his death it didn't take long and she was soooooo in love with Deimos. Now she loves Brady. I have always liked the character of Nicole but this is getting really ridiculous! :eek:

Ahhh, soapie, I was going to mention this in a post after the summary today. When she said "I love you".....my jaw dropped. Just a few weeks ago, and I do mean a few weeks, she was saying the same to Deimos. Now honestly, I understand they have been good friends for years, and Brady has always been such a good friend to her. So perhaps both realized that the close caring bond they have is more than just friendship.

That said, and if this is the way they are going, then Nicole is needed back in Salem immediately, to show/talk to Chad, Abby, Gabi, exactly how easy it is to quickly love another. :)

I believe Nicole and Brady should have been together from the start. At least when he returned to Salem almost 10 years ago. He has not always treated her nicely but they have been good friends and look out for one another. Brady has been distracted by the wrong women. Namely Kristen and Theresa.

I think Nicole has grown up and has learned hard lessons and has truly changed from being the scheming, greedy, selfish person she was some 15 years ago. And Brady certainly has had to learn some painful lessons and he has survived some devastating losses. I think he does fall in love with women too fast and often with the wrong women.

Maybe he does have a love addiction that blinds his judgement. But I am a Nicole and Brady fan and I think they would make a great couple. Dare I say, even a Days super couple. I just ask that the writers tell a good love story. This Scooter thing was awful.

Ahhh, soapie, I was going to mention this in a post after the summary today. When she said "I love you".....my jaw dropped. Just a few weeks ago, and I do mean a few weeks, she was saying the same to Deimos. Now honestly, I understand they have been good friends for years, and Brady has always been such a good friend to her. So perhaps both realized that the close caring bond they have is more than just friendship.

That said, and if this is the way they are going, then Nicole is needed back in Salem immediately, to show/talk to Chad, Abby, Gabi, exactly how easy it is to quickly love another. :)
Nicole wants a family and the white picket fence. I guess she is so desperate, she doesn't care who it is with.

I think she feels safe with Brady, that he truly would protect her, and she would not have to worry about him doing anything behind her back. this is how he has always been....he stands up for her, listens to her, is loyal not matter what, and to give up his life and family to help her on the run is even more proof to her.

After all her grieving over the death of Daniel..........well, Brady does have that man's heart.

Going to be interesting to see the reaction by Eric......and reaction to seeing him. :)

Back