November preview

The Will stuff is over the top. Don’t know if it’s going to be interesting to see him interact with Susan as his “mother.” And if Susan is Kristen, why would Kristen pretend to be Susan while taking care of Will? So convoluted and twisted.

I’m happy Hope and Rafe are breaking up. Rafe is boring with her. Sami has been the only one that makes his character interesting. I’d be happy if Sami and Rafe got back together.

I’m so excited to see Vivian coming back. I love her.

Love that the real Will is alive and home in Salem. Check!
Love we see Dr Rolf in flashbacks. Check!
Love, love that Vivian is returning to Salem. Check!
Love that Hope & Rafe are breaking up. Check!

Kudos to Ron C and writing team for those major corrections. We had to suspend belief during their exit storylines, so I am willing to suspend belief a little for their return. It just proves how badly the previous writing team screwed Days!

Saw the promo, and all I can say is wow! I'm looking forward what's coming. Will having amnesia thinking he's EJ, very twisted. Sami getting Ben to reenact Will's death to regain his memory? Kristen is alive, or is she Susan in disguise? Hope & Rafe's breakup (because he'll never be Bo), love it.

One dislike is Sami & Rafe, yuck! Although I doubt it will last because Sami will eventually be leaving. I'm sure it'll just be a lapse in judgment for Sami. Not only will Rafe never be Bo, he'll never be EJ.

Then there's JJ shooting Theo, Vivian's return, and the addition of Tyler Christopher! Ah, the drama! Kudos Ron C.

Well it looks like Rafe will not waste any time between his breakup with Hope and jumping in bed with Sami. Guess his undying love for Hope wasn't that important or maybe jumping in bed with Sami is just grief sex.

If there's going to be no Sami & EJ, I'd rather see her & Lucas together. In fact, it would make more sense with the Will drama. I've really enjoyed Sami & Lucas' connection since she's been back. Their scenes have been great, not to mention more believable than any connection she shares with Rafe. Of course, I don't know why they bother having her hook up with anyone when she'll be leaving Salem eventually. And where will that leave Rafe, running back to Hope? It's time they find him a true love, something he's never really had, with maybe the exception of Jordan.

I'm really surprised Hope and Rafe are breaking up. I know a lot of viewers didn't
like them, but the writers have been keeping them together.

It didn't take Rafe long to be with someone else. It's Salem.

Actually, of all Sami's pairings, she & Rafe did well together, the kids loved him, we always saw them as a family, doing family stuff, which was nice.

And Lucas, they ARE very good friends, parents together, have engaged in countless plots together. As much as they click, and work together so well, I just don't see her for Lucas, who has been burned too often.

Rafe.......outside of Sami, he has not had real chemistry with any female with whom they tried to pair him.

Maybe that is the problem with other pairings as well, Days immediately "pairs" characters, instead of just letting things go along and have chemistry happen where it will, instead of trying to force it.

It looks very exciting - can't wait to see!

Ben calling Sami sick? That's great!

I wonder what Andre will do with info about Kate and Theo.

I always like Sami and Lucas together, even Sami and Rafe and at one time I was even hoping Sami would stay single for a while but that didn't happen. (until now I suppose)

I meant from a while ago, when she was on the show regularly, in between Rafe and EJ. She just couldn't be without a man! There was a time when she was going to get on her feet again, focus on the kids, then she went back to EJ. :rolleyes:

Back