November preview

Considering Nicole was a drugged teenager, forced into doing the movie, those men don't count. Would be the same as counting Alan Harris as another guy on Sami's list of men she slept with after he raped her as a teen.
Sure you can count Alan, but Nicole still out numbers Sami. Not to mention all of Sami's relationships where real, aside from the Austin years. Nicole had several relationships that were nothing but a facade, like marrying Lucas and Victor for money.

Very soapy, I am hyped.

Yay Vivian, cannot wait to find out what type of madness she has in store for Salem.

I am interested in seeing the drama resulting from the Theo/JJ situation. It will definitely have a ripple effect throughout Salem.

Abe's anger towards Jen is very realistic (and welcome) whether JJ harmed Theo intentionally or not.

If it truly is Kristen acting as Susan and/or Sister Mary Moria, cannot wait for her devotions to be discovered and the explanation she provides for all of the Will craziness. But any way it plays out, great to see all these fun characters back and can not wait for the storyline it brings.

Love that Sami is willing to do anything to get her son back (from the obvious amnesia/brain washing), including bringing Ben in if nothing else is working.

Wonder what the fallout from Kate's confession will be? Will Andre turn on her or protect her because he actually loves her now?

Great to see Ciara back. Can her & Tripp date? I hope they can, or at least become great friends, and leave immature Claire with no one to give her attention.

Hopefully the Rafe & Hope breakup is permanent as he deserves better.

Also hope Sami & Rafe will lead to something more because I think they are great together and would love Sami on the show for an extended period of time. Especially to deal with the upcoming twists and turns of the Will drama and to continue to help and support Lucas.

Very excited for these sweeps!

Did not specifically speculate or state Sami was sticking around. I just stated what I would enjoy seeing in the future as many of us say what we would like to see.

I mean hey, they were able to get Vivian back so you never know.

And I was just saying that Alison Sweeney's (Sami) stay is just a short one again. I believe they've said Sami leaves by the end of the year.

I THINK Ms. Sweeney (Sami) was able to find an opening in her schedule for Days because of her leg injury...which had her resting and recovering. She agreed to a limited run..she is one busy lady.....with a very full calendar

What Abe/Theo stuff is idiotic? The fact that Abe is angry with the Hortons? That I can be on board with. But was wondering if there was something I was missing?

I have minor displeasure with some storylines but over all I am enjoying pretty much everything and really looking forward to these spoilers. So much better than previous writing team and enjoy the little nods to Days history, complete with past character name dropping. At least we're not hearing of it going off the air right now.

What Abe/Theo stuff is idiotic?
1.) The entire setup of the story is based on the flimsiest of plots;
a.) Theo breaking into a warehouse (not in his job description).
b.) The Salem PD getting from the Inn to Theo's location after the alarm before he can get away.
c.) The entire reason for Theo (or anyone) breaking in is based on a half-baked DiMera Enterprises takeover plot headlining Theo's non-relative, Kate (undermining the reason Theo is working for DiMera--family loyalty).
2.) The pretense that there is a deep Horton/Carver connection to be severed is insulting.
3.) Lani and JJ split up when the town is demonstrated repeatedly to be tiny, just so he could shoot Theo.
4.) Theo used a scanner gun, rather than an app, to break in, just so he'd have a reason to be shot.

Therefore, everything that flows from this is fruit of the poisonous tree; if I have to have a lobotomy to believe Abe's pain, the greatest acting can't save it.

I'm on board with some of that but have to disagree on the entire storyline being terrible. Anytime the emotional aspect of a story is elevated and it gives the actors, the characters and the audience a jolt, it is not a bad thing. What is worse than the possibility of losing a child or for JJ feeling the pain of causing someone you care about such horrific trauma. They are both scarred for life and the ripple effect is going to be felt for years to come. I personally can't wait to see this played out. My heart goes out to the characters.

Have there been any spoilers on Claire? Someone said they read she was pregnant. But I don't see it anywhere.

When I watch the preview of Sami with Ben, I am transported back in time to Bo and Hope doing the same thing. Only difference is they were cops and should have known better.

Back