SPOILER !! October/November comings/goings teaser

Jason47

Reaction score
OCTOBER/NOVEMBER COMINGS & GOINGS

14409441_791505474325062_5868076187959759628_o.jpg

As "Days" heads into October and November, there's lots of arrivals and departures in store. Charles Shaughnessy and Patsy Pease return as Shane and Kimberly; Patrika Darbo returns as Chloe's mom, Nancy; Valerie Grant returns to Salem for the first time since 1982; Jen Lilley wraps up her three-and-a-half year stint as Theresa; Marci Miller makes her debut as the new Abigail; Brandon Beemer returns from his short hiatus as Shawn; another face from the past returns, and another Salemite says farewell.

Good guess on that CTD.......hmm, I know of one character or actor who is leaving, but I thought it was later so won't say the name. And I know one is taking a leave of absence but again, I think it is later. Interesting.........

I was thinking Belle or Craig as well but I will wholeheartedly accept an alive Jack Deveraux!

As for Belle, my guess is Shawn returns because Claire is kidnapped and Belle stays in Hong Kong because she is also a target. I don't like it but it make storyline sense. I guess. :(

Back