On set photos reveal possible big event taping

Jason47

Reaction score
The stunt coordinator at Days briefly posted these photos on Facebook today before making them private. He said they were from today:

12916900_713027918839485_7879161618729576221_o.jpg

Based on the floral arrangement behind Eric Martsolf (Brady) and the tuxes, could it be a double wedding? I certainly hope that Belle and Shawn were there if that is the case.

Soooooo......either a Brady/Theresa wedding in September or John/Marlena getting remarried??? Although, Shawn and Belle taped their final scenes earlier this week so I find it odd that they wouldn't be around for either of those events. Unless stuff was taped out of order and they were there for the ceremony and then left Salem before the reception was over? All speculation here....

The stunt coordinator could also have been trying to throw people off with the dates. Photos from the set earlier in the week showed John and Marlena dressed more casually.

Being that he deleted them as soon as people started sharing them on soap message boards, I doubt he was trying to throw anyone off with dates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be very surprised if it really is a Brady/Theresa wedding. I figured they would be pretty much over under the new writing regime, but maybe not. Anyway, anyone want to place bets on how long it'll take for their marriage to completely crumble? I don't really expect their marriage to last even three months if they actually go through with the wedding. I mean, what's the point of being excited for a marriage that might not even last?

Yeah, I really can't figure out who else could be getting married aside from maybe Rafe/Hope. Maybe that's the other couple that's getting married aside from Brady/Theresa, if this is the case of a double wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be very surprised if John & Marlena are getting married alongside Brady & Theresa. I thought Dena Higley wouldn't want that since she supposedly hates John/Marlena as a couple. Maybe I'm wrong.

Is that the Deimos Kiriakis mansion? Can't imagine him allowing Victor's relatives to marry there; actually can't imagine any scenario where Marlena or John would choose that as a wedding venue. Brady and Theresa maybe.

If Brady and Jeannie T try to get married, I think it would be awesome if someone stopped it before the I do's. Can you tell I'm starting to miss Sami's weddings?:rotfl::clap::rotfl:

Paul is in a tux, just one of those new ones that use a regular tie instead of a bow tie. I don't like that style.

Anything but a John and Marlena wedding thing. Boring, old, tired of it. Just let them disappear for 3 hours and come back saying they married in a private ceremony and honeymooned on a yacht privately for a week.

Personally, I find them a snooze fest. So I'd rather not see that on screen.

Paul is in a tux, just one of those new ones that use a regular tie instead of a bow tie. I don't like that style.

If it was John's wedding, you'd think he'd be dressed in the same tux as John and Brady. Looks like he's a guest at Brady's and Jeannie T's formal wedding.

Back