Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone still watching?

This season is Frozen time.

I enjoyed the episode when Belle and Rumple danced to the "Beauty and
the Beast" theme.

Last night's episode was fun when they did a take off on the "Sorcerer's
Apprentice". The man apprentice got turned into a mouse.

Preview next week, Snow Queen says to Elsa "I'm going to make a snowman" :)

It is one of my favorites! I am happy I watched Frozen with my 4 year old granddaughter before this season started so I know what's happening. I'm good with the older fairy tales, but the Frozen stuff is new to me. Thank heaven for the 4 year old.

Big boys too, but it's a Disney thing & being in Orlando it's a huge thing, even closing the American Idol Experience & sending cast members to the new Frozen show.

I am still watching. Never miss it but I'm not sure that I'm liking Henry that much anymore. Love seeing that the Knave was brought overfinally from the Wonderland spinoff that got canceled.

I know the new character from other show, but I didn't watch Wonderland.
Can you explain who Knafe is?

Oh thank you katmouse. I made a typo & corrected it. He is the Knave (not Knafe as my typo said) of Hearts, also known as the Jack of Hearts & is from the Lewis Carroll book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. On the show he first was on as a different actor playing a part that would be White Rabbit in the book in the first Hat episode but they changed up the character & actor when they had him leave Storybrooke to go help Alice which spawned the spinoff. His name is Will Scarlet (the character) & the backstory is that he & Anastasia (stepsister of Cinderella later to become Red Queen) were lovers who she double crossed because of greed. He is a thief & burglar. Cora took his heart at some point too. He still remained in love with the Red Queen but also showed good sides with helping Alice. How he got back to Storybrooke I don't know.

thanks for the info.

Will Scarlet is part of Robin Hood's Merry Men

I'm going to have to catch up. I didn't realize the older seasons were on Netflix until the day this season premiered, and I just can't jump into a show.

I do know all the words to Frozen.

Back