Orpheus' children

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are some fuzzy pictures of Marlena with Orpheus' son and daughter.

orphshesgoingtohelpwithmine.gif
orphcanyouhelpwithhomework.gif
orphsoglad.gif
orphsogladyourehere.gif
orphbeautiful.gif
orphdaddyshome.gif

They were about Sami and Eric's age.

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post directly above your own post - JS

I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm sure you're joking, but I wouldn't want that to be true. Let's just close the book on Summer now.

As for who those children could be? Hm. That could be fun. Maybe they're not on the table yet, maybe we'll never see them. Having them turn up could be interesting though.

Orpheus showed a pic of his daughter & grandson - from a distance. So, what if Orpheus's grandson is Derrick? Or Henry? And/or he has a grandaughter........named Jade now?

So, o.k. The fearsome four have done no research on what became of Orpheus's kids....so they probably will not be a factor at all.

I don't think Orpheus' children will come into play, beyond brief mentions of his love for them.

Had to share this......(and this is what happens when web sites do not confirm what they write) In an article about the return of Orpheus......"Each returns to Salem with a different agenda. "The original actor, Milo Harp will play the part again."

Guess those children of his were not given names as can find no mention of their names.

Last edited:
Meredith and Chase? Did they specify where Meredith's money came from, could it have been her mother's family?

I doubt Meredith was his daughter. Orpheus seems to know exactly where his children are, just that he can't have contact with them. If he knew Chase was his grandchild, I'm sure he'd have made a comment. Plus, it didn't give the impression that his daughter was dead, just that she wouldn't have anything to do with him.

I think it's too clever for it to be right anyway.

Not saying *I'm* personally more clever than the writers, I've seen other people suggested similar.

I certainly hope not........Don't need Aiden & Chase mixed up in any other story at all. But the actor who portrayed Chase has posted that he has not worked for months, so he is gone now. Probably why Chase was sent to Portland.

If I remember right, Meredith had a sister....but Orpheus's kids were just one boy, one girl.

Chase could still be the grandson if the role had been recast with another actor (but I hope not as I want Aiden and Chase permanently gone from Salem after this blackmail story).

Back