Paul and Sonny

He definitely did push the button on purpose.

I can't get over how dumb the reason for Sonny was for being at the hospital. Silly. And I'm not even a little shocked at this reveal, more shocked that Sonny didn't slap him away (though I'm sure it'll play out differently on Monday).

I doubt they were engaged, however. It would be unlike Sonny not to have mentioned being engaged...or for Adrienne not to have mentioned it...especially considering how hardcore Paul is trying to flirt with the young ladies 'round Salem. Then again, that would be assuming the writers give a hoot. (We know they don't.)

Oh that was definitely a kiss of two people who had a previous relationship. Well tptb sure didn't leave us any time to wonder. And yes the reason Sonny was there was stupid. Coffee houses aren't distributorships. And on the off chance that there is one it's not Club TBD who has to store things in an off site storage room. Dumb dumb dumb.

I will echo that I was shocked that Sonny didn't step back as soon as Paul put his hand on him let alone his lips. If anyone is going to do that it would be the more immature less happy one and that is Will.

I think Paul being gay was obvious as was him potentially being in Will and Sonny's orbit. However, today threw me for a loop. I did not think they already knew each other. So bravo for pulling off a twist to the obvious.

My guess is they dated before Paul was in Major League and a big star.

This kind of thing (previous love interest suddenly showing up) happens frequently with hetero couples, so I'm happy to see Sonny and Will to be facing the same kind of romantic mess-up! They are just another one of Salem's can't keep out of temptation's way couples.

I'm convinced they were lovers. And did you see the chemistry between these two?Sonny hasn't had that kind of chemistry since Chandler Massey (Will) left the show. I believe I would like them together as a couple.

edited to add character name....JS

Oh, Ugh, Cannot stand Paul, not at all. I really like Sonny, and never thought there was even a single 1/8 oz. of chemistry between him and the former Will.

Freddie Smith (Sonny) is natural on the chemistry front except when it comes to the Will's.

I really like Paul and Sonny. I hope they keep Sonny the focus on this story and just go with the chemistry the actors have. Adrienne recognized Paul and she didn't seem happy to see him.

edited to add character name...please remember that not everyone knows the real names of the actors who play the various characters....JS

Maybe they will go the Will-Tad route if he and Sonny divorce? So many fans have been asking that for years. But I do wish we'd see Will and Sonny stay together. I'm tired of conniving third parties and sudden character personality-changes being made just to split up a happy pairing that is adored by majority of fans.

Back