SPOILER !! Photo from set accidentally reveals a return

Jason47

Reaction score
BRANDON BEEMER (SHAWN)'S SNAPCHAT POST ACCIDENTALLY REVEALS A FAMILIAR FACE. JAMES READ'S (CLYDE) RETURN

12923106_712130752262535_2814258181925918394_n.jpg

Heather is correct, they are filming September........but what is on that monitor could POSSIBLY be an episode being reviewed, edited, etc. so COULD be seen by us earlier. (Yes, just a remote possibility.

Looks like he is being questioned I agree. But if this isn't until September, perhaps that is Ben reading something from a book in prison with his father. Clyde was taken to Florida but still committed crimes in Salem. The person next to Clyde is wearing the same prison shirt just buttoned.

Is it possible he has been filming for awhile and this is the first word of it? I know in the day of social media very difficult to say the least.

Considering how annoying and skeevey I found Clyde, I'm feeling surprisingly ok about his return. His exit was, to put it mildly, kind of crap - the scene with Ben was good but the laundry list of unpunished crimes was frustrating. And Ben's character needs support, it can't exist in a Salem vacuum.

Hopefully its not a long stint though, I might change my mind if it is!

Back