Please pray for Ariana

the look of love

Reaction score
My dear friend's little granddaughter was born with several heart problems. She is about 2-1/2 years old and has had several procedures done. Janice's son called to tell her Ariana has plastic bronchitis. This is a rare complication of her heart problem, and could be fatal if they can't get it cleared up.

This little sweetie is such a fighter. She has gone through a lot and really needs prayer. Thanks

Update on Ariana:

She is stable as of Friday evening. She has had some more surgery on her heart, (veins/arties). Also put in a percussion vest 2 times a day. This is for the plastic bronchitis, surgery for that next week.

They are now pretty sure she will be placed on the list for a heart transplant.

Please keep the prayers going. God bless all of you Thanks

Thanks for the update.

I'll keep her on my prayer list.

Little Ariana is on the list for a transplant. I went to St. Louis yesterday with my friend. Grandma Jan got to spend some time with Ariana. Ariana looks good and the treatment is working for the plastic brocitis. Praise God!! Also, the doctors had discussed an external heart pump, but again, God intervened and it is not needed.

Keep the prayers coming and give God the praise for His hands on our little girl. Thanks

UPDATE ON ARIANA

Got the call a little while ago, there is a heart available. If it is compatible, Ariana will be getting a transplant. Please lift her up to God.

Also please pray for the parents that are grieving the loss of their child. Heavenly Father, please comfort them.

Thanks for the update

God please have the heart be a match Ariana and bless the family
that gave her the heart.

Last edited:
PRAISE God,

Ariana has a new heart. The doctors say it was the perfect heart for her. The 10 hour operation took just under 9 hours!

Thank you so much for keeping her in your prayers.

One more thing that is amazing, Ariana's Daddy's birthday is tomorrow. What a wonderful gift Josh got.

To God be all the glory.

I told friends at church about her, and everyone prayed for her. Thank the good Lord she came through all this, and now prayers for a problem free recovery. God's Blessing to all involved.

Back