Poor Will....so sad

ShaSha

Reaction score
Today a hard day. Will and his last moments was extremely stressful.:cry: Ben is a sick puppy and has been over the edge for quite sometime. Good acting jobs by both actors.:clap: All that being said, I want to see who the smart one is to figure it out. Look for the spoilers soon. What are your thoughts on this horrible day??? ShaSha

Indeed, this is as good a place as any. Folks do you think the character of Ben deserves to at the very least be imprisoned for his crimes? I personally say yes, especially after today. Not only did he brutally kill Will (who is the father of a young child I might add) to cover up his earlier murders but he also knows an innocent man is being blamed for his crimes.

The scenes were difficult to watch but very well acted, I agree. I could feel the fear in Will as he so desperately wanted to just get out of that apartment and away from Ben. And good grief, Ben is vicious! What a scary dude! Poor Gabi walking in on that. Talk about a Friday cliffhanger though!! I usually don't want the weekend to go by quickly but I can't wait for Monday!!

And can I just say how disgusted I was when Ben got home from depositing Will's body and immediately started making out with Abigail?! :sick::sick::sick:

Agreed Sparkster, Ben is both vicious and disgusting. At first I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I thought maybe he wasn't in control of himself during the first two murders, but after today I am appalled by Ben's callous actions and hope he pays dearly.

Last edited:
Very creepy scenes that were well acted by both actors. Not a lot of dialogue either. Well done all around.

I hope Will is the last murder victim but sadly I think Clyde may still be a loose end and I could see Ben going postal on his dad too. I am starting to think there is a history here and Clyde has been helping cover it up.

I think when Ben gets upset he "sees red" and goes angry like the "hulk". (but the hulk was a good guy)

I wonder if the blinking red light outside the apartment may have something to do with his anger? It's even been apparent in some of the previews.

I’m thinking (well, hoping) that there’s still a chance that he’s still alive.

Bear with me here: Andre could have had people watching Will and other members of the Brady family to, I don't know, dig up dirt on them, use them as leverage. Will’s “watcher” saw him enter Ben’s apartment building, saw Ben enter the apartment building, then like a half hour later, he saw a hooded guy drag a huge duffel bag to Will’s car, shove the bag in the trunk, and take off.

He reports this to Andre, who assumes that Will was murdered. Will’s watcher follows the car to Will’s apartment. He saw the guy enter the apartment, then a few minutes later, he left. The watcher goes inside the apartment and confirms to Andre that it is indeed, Will. Dead. Andre, thinking fast, orders his man to inject Will with a revival drug, which the guy conveniently has in his car. He injects Will, and rushes off just as Gabi drives up. The revival drug brings Will back to life, but also puts him into a sleep so deep, not even Dr. Dan would be able to tell he’s alive.

The drug lasts long enough for Andre to snatch Will and transport him to a DiMera compound in Europe to reprogram his brain and turn him into a DiMera soldier.

edited to write out text speak - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree the fear in Will's eyes today and how sinister Ben is I hope he gets his in spades.
He surely will. He's headed to state prison for sure, but if an enraged Sami got her hands on him, he'd never get that far. There probably won't be enough left of Ben to bury in a coffee can.
I didn't see the scene, but I've heard it takes from three to four minutes to manually strangle someone.
I checked a few sources and this a good general answer. The typical TV/movie strangulation takes far less time for obvious reasons. Finally, as to the death of Will itself, it's already been discussed in numerous other posts. What makes this killing very disturbing for so many viewers is that they had so much time invested in the character. They'd watched him grow up, witnessed his many ups and down, and were very familiar with his friends and family. In contrast, the average murder victim in a movie or TV show is somebody the viewer has never encountered before.

As in my post above, you all seem to agree with, "one sick puppy". Well that's the point, sick. Ben is definitely a mental case. Because of this, you can be sure, Ben will be sent to a mental institution. Now remember, this behavior has been building since childhood with all the abuse of his father. So I don't see Ben going to jail. The state will declare him insane.

This is sad for all who have suffered at the hand of this psycho. Clyde did this to his son and Clyde is a psycho as well, but Clyde is a sociopath. With this gene in Ben, plus the abuse, it makes for, "one sick puppy". ShaSha

I still think it would be an interesting twist if Clyde has been covering for Ben all along. That could explain his possessiveness with Ben and his insistence he marry Abby. It would also be interesting if Clyde already knows Ben is the killer.

In terms of Will being alive, Ben never checked for a pulse or heartbeat so there is room for speculation there.

I just have so many questions regarding this murder. Why would Ben take the chance of waiting for someone to see what he has done??? Abigail could have walked in at any minute while Ben was just standing there looking at Will. There is virtually NO WAY Ben could have hauled a body bag from his apartment all the way to Will's apartment without someone seeing something and why risk it?

He could have dumped the body anywhere without taking a huge risk of dumping Will's body back at his apartment and taking the time to throw some things around. Yes- obviously he is not dealing with a full deck, but Ben is smart...but starting to totally unravel. Loved the scene on Friday and although I have never been a Guy Wilson (Will) fan he did an excellent job!!

edited to add character's name - please remember not everyone knows the real names of the actors who play the various characters - JS

That was dramatic! I think Ben had been planning out how to frame Chad well before he chose his victims. But this time it was something not planned at all. I just hope that the Salem PD tests that tie for DNA. Ben's is all over it since he didn't plan it and had no gloves on. It was very well done. I am looking forward to seeing Sami and I do hope she gets a chance to whack Ben.

I just have so many questions regarding this murder. Why would Ben take the chance of waiting for someone to see what he has done??? Abigail could have walked in at any minute while Ben was just standing there looking at Will. There is virtually NO WAY Ben could have hauled a body bag from his apartment all the way to Will's apartment without someone seeing something and why risk it?

He could have dumped the body anywhere without taking a huge risk of dumping Will's body back at his apartment and taking the time to throw some things around. Yes- obviously he is not dealing with a full deck, but Ben is smart...but starting to totally unravel. Loved the scene on Friday and although I have never been a Guy Wilson (Will) fan he did an excellent job!!

edited to add character's name - please remember not everyone knows the real names of the actors who play the various characters - JS

First of all welcome maruuac. I so agree with you. Of course, in real life, someone would have seen Ben, but then this is not reality. :rolleyes: Sometimes the fantasy of the show really takes on the not true to life stuff. We get so caught up in so many moments, the writers don't realize how smart we are. So we learn to take it for what it is. :beat:ShaSha

That was dramatic! I think Ben had been planning out how to frame Chad well before he chose his victims. But this time it was something not planned at all. I just hope that the Salem PD tests that tie for dna. Ben's is all over it since he didn't plan it and had no gloves on. It was very well done. I am looking forward to seeing Sami and I do hope she gets a chance to whack Ben.

Being smart detectives, yeah! yeah! They will certainly figure out the body was moved. One can only hope. :fan: ShaSha

Yes, it was sad, as Will is a major character. It would have been even sadder, to me, if Chandler Massey was still Will.

I wonder if they killed Will off, because of all the dislike for the current actors performance ??

deleted spoiler in non-spoiler forum....Poirot......should be some good performances by many of the actors coming up.

Back