SPOILER !! Possible return in the works

Jason47

Reaction score
MULTIPLE CLUES POINTING TO A POSSIBLE RETURN.

In recent weeks, an audition video posted on Vimeo said that around Halloween, Salemites are looking for a doctor who was said to bring people back from the dead. More recently, a video posted from the set had someone calling an actor named William to set. In a video seen today on Instagram, a balding man in a lab coat could briefly be seen on the monitor. Could William Utay, who took a long break from acting until his recent appearance on "Modern Family" in February, be on his way back as the dastardly Dr. Rolf?? As the magic 8 ball says, all signs seem to be pointing to yes.

group-dancing-penguins-smiley-emoticon.gif

Happy dance!!!!

How many people will Dr Frankenstein, oops, Rolf bring back from dead?

After reading next week spoilers, are the castaways on "The Island of Dr Moreu"
Or actually Dr Rolf.

Last edited:
Would a return of Dr. Rolf foreshadow the return of Daniel? :drunk:

Reactions: jgk
I would love a return by William Utay (whom I best remember as Phil and Will on Night Court) as Dr Rolf. Especially if another doctor is the "re-animator" and he gets a line something like, "Bring someone back from the dead! Don't be insane, that's impossible!!"

Maybe he will roll into town on a tour bus and have lots of "deceased" Salemites with him.

I'm not sure if this is good or bad. If Rolf is back, it's almost certain he isn't just involved with Will. So who else could he have revived?
  • A recast Stefano?
  • EJ?
  • Kristen
  • A recast Peter Blake
  • The rest of Ben's victims: Serena, Paige and the midwife
  • Daniel
I'm also guessing we will get some type of appearance from Rob Wilson (Ben) and maybe James Read (Clyde) as well.

Would a return of Dr. Rolf foreshadow the return of Daniel? :drunk:
Right now I've been seeing Daniel on a show called, ~Famous in Love~. He actually looks a bit younger in my opinion. Better haircut??

He may just be "rested." It was good to see him. Hope he will return in time to save Nicole, though.

Back