Prayers for a dear friend who just left us

TheWriter

Reaction score
Hello, all my virtual friends !

A dear, dear friend died tonight, Margot was her name. I won't go into all the details, but she was diagnosed with a cancer that is called "fulgurant" in French, which means it was sudden and spread really, really fast. So fast that she learned of her condition in July, and she just died tonight.

So please, my friends, pray for Margot and for her loved ones, who now have to learn to live without her. Though I am convinced we now have one more Angel to watch over us !

Thank you.

Thank you. In other "cancer" related news, my best friend's son, Riley, would have celebrated his 12th birthday today. Leukemia took him from us when he was 3 years old. They spent the night at my house the last two weeks because that's what he wanted. She called me in tears saying he had woke up and just wanted us, so she brought him over and we spent 2 weeks loving him and playing with him. Rocking him one night, he looked up at me and said "I'll be ok, Aunt Stephy". I cried so hard after tucking him into bed that night. He was so much braver than I.

I hate cancer so much. :(

Back