Prayers for my friend's family

DaysLady

Reaction score
Website
www.fromthepicklejar.blogspot.com
Yesterday, the world lost an incredibly sweet person. She was mama to 2 good friends of mine (we grew up together attending the same church).

Mama Pam had SURVIVED lymphoma TWICE! (the second time most recently going into remission, just weeks ago). She baked cookies for church members just this past Sunday and was looking and feeling great. But her heart just couldn't take it anymore and she had a heart attack yesterday morning.

She taught me how to make bows on packages and how to wrap a gift properly. She was the best decorator I knew and I know Heaven will be decorated for Christmas the best ever with her there to decorate. Gosh, with my Grandpa up there landscaping and Mama Pam decorating. Heaven just got a bazillion times more beautiful.

My heart is broken for my friends, to lose their mama just 1 week before Christmas. Please pray for them and all of their family. My prayers are with all of those that are hurting this Christmas due to an empty chair at their table. God be with us all and give us peace.

~DaysLady

DaysLady,

It is an honor to be asked to uphold this sweet family in prayer carrying the burden of heavy loss at the time of the birth of our Lord. Thank you for giving us a glimpse into the wonderful woman she was, her impact upon your life and of course her family! And I am certain she is more fulfilled now than ever in the past. However, that doesn't take away the human grief felt deep in the heart for another empty chair at the Christmas table. Prayers, love and hugs for you all. Blessings.

Noel

Prayers for you and all of Mama Pam's family and friends

Back