Pre-emption 6/4 & 6/5 for tennis - No show

I was going to post a "funny" show summary (labeled as "Fiction" of course) but ended up working a few extra hours. I also checked (at work) to make sure the French open was on...after all, I thought it was on last week and was NOT planning on a summary!! LOL - fortunately I was working on another twitter account at lunch (last Thursday) and saw my DAYS "tweeps" talking about the show, or I'd have missed it!!

The spoilers for this week definitely seemed to have been a little ahead of themselves LOL.

I was actually looking forward to the French Open until Roger Federer was ousted. Now I'm not interested. I've actually been tied up all day and am traveling tomorrow so I should be good until Monday LOL. I'll get my soap fix from When Calls The Heart on Saturday.

Some of us on twitter are re-watching the Cruise of Deception and tweeting during the time that DAYS usually airs. Today we started around 12pm eastern. We're doing it again tomorrow. It was nice going back to watch those scenes with others today and to discuss characters, clothing, hair, the music. I can't wait to do it again tomorrow. This weekend I plan to finish watching the entire storyline. Someone posted the entire story on Youtube in sequential order and there are a total of 62 videos.

Some of my favorite scenes from what I watched today was Jen beating Jack with her shoe after she learned he gave the guy fake diary pages from Isabella's mothers diary and then she knocked him out with a painting. Those two were a real pair and Jen was the picture of innocence back then even though she wasn't lol.

I noticed that Susan Hayes (Julie) during that time resembles Jen Lilley (Theresa) so much that it's spooky. Younger Julie and current Theresa could pass for mother and daughter.

When I first saw Isabella and John, I was stunned stupid that he was Roman during that time.

I never knew Bo was helping Ernesto and got everyone to go on the cruise and that he didn't want Hope on the ship because he thought it might be dangerous. It explains why he was pushing her away. So much context I missed during those years.

And I learned that the crazy man that "died" in the cage with Hope was Isabella's "father" Ernesto.

I'm telling you, this rewatch is going to be great. If you don't have anything to do, you all should give it a re-watch too.

Gosh, I find it hard to believe that everyone isn't watching tennis!! It's the perfect substitution for Days - watching the ball go back and forth, back and forth, over and over and over - just like the conversations on Days so you won't feel as if you missed a single show:).

Back