prison mate

As for Hattie Adams, I absolutely LOVE her! I am just so shocked and highly impressed the writers did not rewrite anything at all in regards to Hattie's storyline. It has stayed frozen exactly the way it is portrayed on YouTube from Hattie being accused of being the Salem Stalker. Finally Days has consistency.

Except yesterday she passed a comment about looking up Marlena's picture online. Why? She already met her last go around.

Maybe just to see what Marlena looks like right now, so she could compare their faces, to see if she's still a Marlena lookalike.

Hattie thinks she's prettier than Marlena (per comments she made in 2004 and now).

Surprisingly, I find myself enjoying the prison scenes, maybe more than the ones in Salem. Not sure what is making that so. The comic relief? And it does seem like the actresses are also having fun.

Now that I know it's Hattie, it makes more sense. When I thought it was Marlena "undercover", I could see double meanings in their conversations and thought they were passing info that way. Guess I was away and didn't know it. Haven't been on site in weeks and I've missed a lot!!!!!:cry:

Back