Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but the NBC station seems to be having a problem keeping Days on the air, as it keeps reverting over to some paid advertising gimmicky thing about increasing your sexual stamina. They Days back for 20 seconds, gone.....5 min of that other garbage, 30 seconds of Days, etc. etc. I cannot sit and watch the junk, which I muted, waiting to see if Days returns permanently. No idea why this is happened, it is NY station.

So.......guess I have to wait another another to see locally........therefore, summary will be up later than you might expect.

If anyone is actually seeing the show, maybe you can jump in and help??

In total, they may have shown 3 min. of Days, as that 1st segment was followed by some Larry King pain reliever thing. I would get 5 sec. of Days, break for Days commercial, even interrupt that!

All I can tell you is this.....Eric & Nicole have sex, John is scolding Brady, Chloe brings Holly home, apparently Nicole calls tells Brady she is with Brandon in Chicago. I think Lucas sees Will at his gravesite, where Kate finds him later. Honestly, I have not a clue as to even dialogue, as I would get a scene for 2 seconds, then gone.

Hmm, from the snippets you got it sounds interesting. No worries Barb, we appreciate your dedication, you can't help when the TV station makes a mess of things.

I'm definitely at work. But I'm slammed. Logged in after lunch to see a mess waiting for me. Thanks, KL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back