Question

I rarely comment, preferring to lurk instead, but I am a frequent visitor to this forum as well as the Crystal Ball. I watch daily, since I was 5 (that's 34 years), but sometimes when a storyline is really juicy, I just have to know what happens before I get home...so I sneak a peek while I'm at work...(this is very therapeutic!!! LOL)

I, too, have been reading your recaps since they were written with the others as "The Spoiler 3", then here when it was in the "Day Ahead" forum, and now here. I love your writing and comments (and eye rolls), and can't imagine my day without it! Having said that, I also admire you for resisting the urge to FF through the JJ/Paige drivel, or Theresa/Eve crap...and I also realize that this summarizing with such great detail must be time consuming. We will all support you, and I know we all appreciate what you, and your "co-summarizers" do!!! Thanks a mill!:clap:

Although I follow the live tweets on twitter, I count on the recap here to fill in the holes. I also like having them to refer back to past episodes when arguing a point of view. A few weeks ago I found myself on page 53 of the "Today in Salem" thread trying to find details about a specific episode. I appreciate them and hope they aren't going anywhere.

I appreciate the recaps that you and everyone else provides. This is the only place I go to read about the daily episodes as I often do not watch many of them until the weekend, so I hope you continue to write them up. Thank you to you and everyone else who helps out.

Hi Barb,
I like so many others only read about/comment about Days on the Spectator and I look forward to the daily summaries, being a busy working mom, I often only get to watch on the the weekends when I have marathon sessions of Days, it also gives me a heads up on whether the content of an episode is okay for my 4 year old to watch, or if I should watch when she's sleeping. I'd be lost without you and am so appreciative your your, and all the others writings.

Others have said it better, so I'll add just that this is the only place I go to read the about the show. Now that I'm back working in an office I have to wait until evening or worse, the weekend, to watch the shows.

Well now that some folks have traveled on to their greener pastures I'll put the show back on the dvr, but I do really enjoy the daily summaries and the conversations about the days show. The conversations about wardrobe, coming actors, I really enjoy this site.

That being said, should it become necessary for you to stop I totally understand. This has to be a huge daily chore and I imagine it's not the only thing in your life. So please do what's best for you and I will adapt.

I do not read any other boards other than the ones here on the Spectator. I very much enjoy reading your summaries during my lunch hour, it gives me something to look forward to during lunch, lol. Anyway, I do appreciate all you do for this site, and I enjoy reading your daily summaries!
Thanks for all you do!

I always come to the Spectator to get my daily fix (oops, to read the summary...) then if it's interesting enough I might bother to watch it on youtube (which I haven't done in sooo long - except for the episodes of EJ's death).
I love coming here and read everyone's posts, even if I don't post that often due my busy schedule.

I'll throw in that if extra help is needed, I can easily do Thursdays (though I think Sparx has those covered), and could arrange to do just about any other day if it were regular. The only catch is, it airs from 1230-130 Central time in my market, so I couldn't get the summary up until around 2CT.

If it means keeping the summaries up, I'll heartily pitch in!!

Yes, the summaries are truly lovely. Sometimes, I have to take a break from the soap, or I don't get to watch until a few days later because of my college schedule. The summaries are a life-saver, and let me know if an episode is really good so that I have to see it, or if it is dull and a can-miss episode.

Back