Question

I depend on this site for my information. I have never posted anything because of minimal time available at my office, reading and eating lunch; but even if I totally messed this up I wanted you to know how important this site is to me.

I read your recaps EVERY day. I look forward to them and I have for years actually. I hadn't signed up originally as a member but now I have. I don't get time to actually watch the show and truthfully, I think your recaps may on some occasions be more exciting than the show itself. I don't go to any other site unless one is refrenced in a spoiler or somewhere on THIS site.

LOVE IT!

I applaud your efforts for all you do for us.:clap: I am unable to watch Days right now because I don't have a TV. I would be so lost without your recaps. Every night before I go to bed I read the recaps of that days show. On the other hand if you are finding it cumbersome to continue to write them, let it go and enjoy yourself.

I told Dr. Jonas he's referred to as Dr. Tan Dan. He asked "why, because I'm always tan?"
It was discreet of you not to tell the actor that he's also been called Dr. McScruffy, Dr. Feely-Gropey, and the Love Doctor. As for the summaries, they are always much appreciated and are my go-to place if I'm unable to see Days on a given day or won't be able to view it at or near it's scheduled time.

As with so many others, this is the only Days site I go to, and I read the summaries daily to determine if I'll watch the show, and/or which scenes to FF through. Without the summaries, I'd probably give up on Days completely. This way, I still know what's happening to everyone, even the people I FF through.

Thanks for all you do!!!!!

I keep current with DAYS only through your summaries. I am not able to watch the show and depend on these write-ups. I know it is a lot of work and really appreciate the time it takes to condense the events of each show, as well as include side commentary.
I hope you will keep writing the summaries.

Back