Questions after viewing absence

MPM

Reaction score
I apologize if this is in the wrong thread.

It's been awhile since I have watched DOOL. I have the past 6+ months recorded but let's be real. I'll never watch them all. I have loosely kept up here and I am watching some of the episodes (maybe 5-10 from each month missed). But, I'm left with some questions that I thought someone here could answer for me! Thanks in advance y'all! And, believe me I'm trying to find the answers to a lot of my own questions reading the daily summaries but it's a lot to wade through!

1. When did Sonny get so nasty? And, why did Vic choose him over Brady to run the company?
2. Why is Abby pretending not to love Chad?
3. Why does Dario need a green-card? Did the rest of the Hernandez family need one too? Seems odd.
4. Why the heck did Eduardo go to prison??
5. Did it ever come out that Joey killed Ava?
6. Has Sami come back?

Oh Gosh, there may be more!

Thanks, MPM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonny has been acting this way for at least a few months. He has been talking about being CEO over Titan for a couple months. He and Deimos had a few confrontations. When Deimos died, Victor chose Sonny to run Titan. Brady was fresh out the hospital from being shot by Xander when Victor chose Sonny.

Abby felt like Chad had feelings for both she and Gabi. She didn't want only part of Chad's heart so she walked away from the marriage. She still loves Chad but she felt like Chad and Gabi had feelings for each other (which they do) and she chose not to fight for Chad. Actually she didn't have to fight for him because he wanted to be with Abigail. He wanted to remain married. Abigail's friendship with Dario was manipulated by Dario. He made up a story that he needed to get married so he would not be deported. Rather stupid story but a reason for Abigail to feel sympathy for Dario and help him in his "situation."

Dario's green card story is a scam. Deception.

Eduardo was set up but deimos for something illegal. I forget if it was embezzling or stealing something.

It has not come out that Joey killed Ava. Jade has hinted to Tripp that Kayla killed Ava just because Jade was angry at Kayla was interfering in her and Joey's relationship. But the secret is still safe.

Sami has not visited Salem since her last return.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Tennis Doc......very good job...!! Sonny felt Deimos was running the company into the ground, also that it was his legacy. When Brady was shot, yep, Sonny turned into Michael Corleone. LOL

And chad DID make the mistake of actually telling Abby he had these feelings for Gabi (her best friend), thus Abby's insecurities about him surfaced any time she saw them together, even in the square. Chad &* Gabi had sex for lst time on that dumb Gilligan's Island.

Tennis doc covered Dario completely....Eduardo was arrested for buying U.S. Bearer bonds illegally (yes, Deimos)

Back