Random Thoughts of Salemites, Part 3

DrBakerFan

Reaction score
Fynn: Thank goodness that I had a copy of Daniel's Guide to Miracle Gunshot Wound Surgery. Otherwise, I couldn't have saved Eduardo.

Eduardo: Did I hear Dr. Fynn correctly? Did he really say that if I drink three glasses of Salem water a day for two weeks, I won't have any operation scars?

Paul: Ugh... What kind of jacked up family am I in???? One minute I'm sitting in my apartment watching a movie, then the next thing I know, Hong Kong Phooey holds me hostage, I'm brainwashed, force-fed Wanchai Ferry, rescued by my father and then watched my bat-crazy grandfather commit suicide.

Claire: Daddy, why won't your mother let me call her Gramma? She always acts as if I am some strangers' daughter

Shawn: Don't know, honey. Heck, she doesn't even remember I am her son. Heck, we have not had lunch, dinner, even coffee. Wonder if she has Alzheimer's....or ??

Claire: You know, Dad, maybe if you shaved, she would recognize you!

So Shawn and Claire have ESP, now?

Tori: I wonder how my son is doing? I'm sure that if something bad happened, John would call me. Right? Right?

US Secretary of Defense: (After hearing about Yo Ling): (Sigh) That's it. New rule: if one of your fellow soldiers look dead, double check!

Town Square bystander: Why is that nice Nicole Walker talking to that sleaze in the grey leather jacket? He'll give her cooties.

Eduardo: How can I make my great escape when I can't untie my hospital gown?

Mami Hernandez: Odio [I hate] Eduardo, Odio Eduardo, Odio Eduardo, Odio ....

Victor: I'm really getting sick of these long-lost troublemakers showing up in Salem.

Summer: Should I have given that charm back to Maggie? Nah, this openness stuff only goes so far. Besides, she HATES me.

Summer: Maggie was only 17 when she gave birth to me?? OMG, this means that I'm really over 60!!!!

Maggie: Hmm, maybe when Nicole moves out of Daniel's apartment, it should be declared a historic site and turned into a museum and shrine.

Brady: Hmm. Who will be my best man? Eric is about to go to jail, and he's a sourpuss. I hate Philip. Shawn...ehh, we're not that close. It'd be too weird to ask Dad, Sonny's out of the country. I'm glad I have Paul. He's not messed up or a jerk like Eric and Philip are. I'm sure he's in the right frame of mind to be my best man. Can't wait to tell him!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back