Random Thoughts of Salemites, Part 3

Dario: Rats, I was hoping Victor did have an opening for a night janitor.

Jeannie T.: Yuck, doesn't Belle ever get the carpet cleaned in this place.

Victor: Good God, Dario, Nicole, and Theresa all in one day. How much can one grouchy old man take?

John: It's too bad that my Yo-Daddy couldn't have come to Brady's party. On second thought, maybe not. He'd have scared the guests or tried to brainwash them.

Paul: Ugh... What kind of jacked up family am I in???? One minute I'm sitting in my apartment watching a movie, then the next thing I know, Hong Kong Phooey holds me hostage, I'm brainwashed, force-fed Wanchai Ferry, rescued by my father and then watched my bat-crazy grandfather commit suicide.

Hong Kong Phooey - snicker!! :rotfl:

Dario: Am I being hypocritical by being so harsh on the old man? Nah, he's a killer and deadbeat dad, and I'm an honest conman.

DiMera Security Guard: OMG, what are Mr. DiMera and his wife doing over there?!!!

Ben: Should I confront that faithless Abigail in person? Maybe not. My imaginary self is doing just fine.

Salem Judge: How dare that cop, Hernandez, call me about the Chase Jennings case. Good luck to him the next time he appears in my court.

Kate: Could Philip be right about Deimos being doomed? Nah, the kid has never been right about anything in his life.

Deimos: Should I worry about Victor striking back? No way. Unlike Charlie Sheen who was just "winning," I've won.

Ben: I guess I should face facts, Abigail doesn't love me after all.

Abigail: I've run away, ha-ha, hee-hee. I've run away, ha-ha, hee-hee, and they'll never find poor little me.

Nicole: Seeing the expression on the old grouch's face when he realizes that it was me who saved his sorry empire from slimy Deimos -- Priceless.

Roman: Dammit, why were Shawn and Lani in a room at the Hotel Fleabite? Oh, who cares. At last, a murder where I don't have to look the other way.

Joey: Wow, the Salem jail has adjoining cells for girls and guys! Who knew? What could be more romantic than sharing a night in the can with Jade. :love:

Ghost Stefano: So, Abigail is in a mental hospital and the Salem teens are all in jail. This means that those who thought I was the cause of all the problems in Salem were wrong, yes?

Deimos: Why do I still insist on having pointless conversations with Victor? Could it be that the writers have no new ideas and need to fill up some screen time?

Last edited:
Victor: Hmm, there's an epidemic at the hospital. Maybe, I should send Summer over there on an errand. :rotfl:

Fynn: Would "I saved Salem from a deadly epidemic" be a good pick-up line?

Aiden: Woe is me. The cops are skeptical about me having been imprisoned. Maybe, I should say, "ask the bird, he saw it all."

Deimos: Gosh, Nicole seemed really taken with my piano playing. Maybe, I could be the next Liberace.

Brady: Theresa is right. I am Salem's superhero savior. Maybe, I should buy some tights and a cape.

Victor: Hmm, that teatime meal at Martin House was very tasty. I wonder if there are any other places in Salem that would give a free meal to an elderly gent who's temporarily down on his luck.

Sami: Brady is a big doodyhead. Summer has not changed! The only person in Salem to ever change was my darling smoochy-moochy!

Aiden: What am I doing? I'm reduced to hiding in cemetery bushes and watching Hope visit Bo's grave. That's kind of creepy isn't it?

Anne: University Hospital stunk, but was it wise to take a job with Jeannie T.? Ah, perhaps not. What could go wrong?

Belle: I hate the writers! They forced Philip to break up with me for no reason.

Ciara doing an online family tree (that Hope started). Claire is my niece. Ok I think I have heard that. Julie, let's see what it says about her. Wait, what??? Grandma Julie is really my aunt? Mom has a brother? Who's JT why is he included *closes laptop* I have enough drama without this. Maybe later I'll ask.

Philip: Should I impress potential employees, agents, and performers by getting an office for my new record label? Nah, hardly any businesses in Salem have one. In fact, I'm a bit surprised that police headquarters doesn't operate out of the Town Square.

Chase: I hate the Salem jail. I feel so cut off from life. I wonder if anyone ever thinks of me.

Lani: I hate guys who go back to their ex-wives. Where's the fun in that? In fact, I hate my life. I'm the worst detective on the worst police force in the state.

Ciara: If Chase actually gets out, how will I hurt him? Let me count the ways.

Hope: Would Aiden actually try to free Chase? :eek: Nah, what guy would choose his son over me? :)

Percy: I miss the beautiful Salem River and all its wonderful bird life. I wonder what's going on there now.

Austin: I wish Carrie would shut up. What a hag! I wonder what that cute college girl, Abigail, is doing. She really liked me. Sigh.

Deimos: Where am I, where am I, where am I?

Aiden: OMG, I really have turned into a lying lowlife schemer. I'm a real Salemite now.

Kate: You know when you really think about it, my story about Deimos and Nicole really does sound like a total bunch of b/s.

Ghost Nick: I can't believe that Kate still believes that unconscious men who are tossed in the Salem River aren't really still alive. Gee she's dumb.

Dream/Ghost Stefano: OMG, Katarina is really a bad criminal and a very bad liar. Even those dolts Roman Brady and Rafael Hernandez are skeptical about her rrridiculous story. Didn't she learn anything while we were married?

Dream/Ghost Zack: Poor Mom. Not only has Dad joined me in the Great Hereafter way too soon, but my little sister has turned into a bratty, self-centered 18-year-old. How did this happen so fast? Wasn't she a cute, charmingly precocious pre-teen only last year?

Ghost Bart: The Boss gets to come back as a dream/ghost. Why not me? Not fair!

Joey: Who cares about my court date. How can I get this #@?*# scorpion off my hand?

Aiden: Why am I trying to woo Hope? A handsome attorney like myself should be able to attract a younger, wealthier woman.

Chase: Woe is me. I used to be a cute kid. Now I'm a sad-sack teen who's sitting in a mental hospital. I HATE the writers.

Kate: Could Deimos be alive? No way. What goes in the Salem River stays in the Salem River. Nick Fallon was just the exception that proves the rule.

Roman: Good grief, now there's some lowlife confessing to a murder that one of my cops committed. Dammit, how did things get so crazy?

Ben: I wonder if Abigail ever thinks of me.

Xander: OMG, Uncle Deimos might be dead. I wonder if he mentioned me in his will. Wouldn't that frost nasty old Uncle Vic.

Philip: Chloe's kid, Parker, looks familiar. Seems as though I should know him from somewhere. Hmmm..... Same with Belle's kid, Claire. Claire, now that's a pretty name, a name I'd have picked had I ever had a daughter. Sometimes I feel as though I've known her since the moment she was born. Strange. Oh well, I need another drink.

Chad: OMG, when are people going to get it though their thick skulls that unlike EJ and Kristen, I was brought up as a Peterson-Woods?

Julie: Just listening to Jennifer rant is making me tired. Maybe, it's time for another cruise.

Jenny: Gosh, arguing with Chad has worn me out and made my back hurt. Where is my pill bottle?

Justin: I can't believe that Hope actually suggested that I was afraid to bring charges against Jennings. I wish I had Uncle Vic's talent for snappy comebacks and one-liners.

Philip: Why does that old song "I'm a Loser" keep running through my mind?

Back