Random Thoughts of Salemites, Part 3

Victor: How did it ever come to this? I'm actually in jail! Me! And I used to laugh when Stefano spent a night in a cell.

JJ: What's Rory doing these days? He was more fun than the people I meet at the Salem P.D.

Blanca: Why did I ever come to Salem? I've got nothing to do and nowhere to go.

Claire: Do other girls have to talk guys into a little love couch action?

Tater Tot: What kind of place do I live in? I'm still in a crib and already I've been kidnapped twice.

Steve: Tending bar is very revealing and reassuring. My customers are even more messed up than my friends and family.

Aiden: How can I torment Rafe, Hope, and Roman? Let me count the ways.

Claire: If only I could get a selfie of me tied up and gagged to post on Twitter. That would bring me a lot of hits. I can see it now. "YouTube sensation Claire Brady kidnapped!" I'd be trending. My picture would go viral. These kidnappers are doodyheads (thanks Aunt Sami) for not letting me take selfies. Ugh.

Chloe: Would Nicole ever tell Deimos the truth about my baby? Oh, no way. She's too loyal a friend.

Xander: Orpheus is dead, Clyde is back in prison, and I'm enjoying life in Greece. Who's the smart one now? I think I'll order another ouzo to celebrate my good fortune and their comeuppance.

John Black: Is Orpheus being dead a fact? It's got to be, I need a rest.

Roman: Dammit, that was a close call with the deputy mayor! As John would say, that's a fact.

Philip: Rats, why did I bother getting a haircut to try to look more corporate? Now I'm just a Deimos flunky.

Claire: OMG, I haven't heard anything from Chloe and Philip about my singing career. Could they have forgotten me -- the latest teen singing sensation?

Henderson: Now that the old man is back in the mansion, why hasn't he called me back into service? Being a rent-a-butler stinks.

Mateo: Why did I come to this dumpy town? After all, Jeannie Theresa is an untrustworthy drama queen.

Shane: OMG, does this Mateo have spies in the ISA just like the DiMeras?

Nicole: Deimos is overbearing and Chloe is rude. I need new friends.

Melinda Trask: I've just got to convict Hope Brady to make up for Sami Brady getting off the hook.

Laszlo: Why did I agree to work for that Orpheus? I knew that guy was off his rocker.

John: Why can't I find it in myself to confidently say: "Orpheus is dead. That's a fact."

Jade: Joey's mom hasn't been very friendly since I moved in. Could it be that she doesn't like me?

Gabi: That Julie has some nerve being rude to me. After all, her husband was a con-artist and her daughter is a murderer.

Claire: Gee, I'm awfully smart for a college freshman who never goes to class. Go me!! :)

Kate: I wonder if Eduardo would be offended if I told him that I really hate his goatee.

Teen Ciara: Hmm, Claire and Theo seem to be a couple. Should I be jealous? Nah, I like bad boys. I wonder if there's a younger version of Steve Johnson at Salem U. Maybe, I should actually go to campus and find out.

Jeremy Horton: I wish Abigail would move out of the attic. I really hate hiding in this trunk!

Forest Preserve Bear: Time for hibernation. I wonder If I'll miss any interesting doings in Salem during my annual rest? Nah, not a chance.

Ciara: Can't believe this is the second time my mom's in prison for Christmas.

Gabi: I can't believe Abby is alive. Of all the people to come back from the dead, it had to be the wife of the man who said he loved me. Drats!

Rafe: I've heard that Prague is an interesting place to visit, but I'm not getting the chance to see anything. Bummer.

Theo: Oops, it turns out that bugging Dr. Grant was a felony. And Claire suggested it. Could she be a bad influence?

Chad: Sometimes, I wish that Abigail had never reappeared. Is that wrong?

Deimos: Nicole really seems to love me. Why?

Ghost Nick: Andre's magic microchips are a joke, but my fuels project was the real deal.

Inmates who counted on Hope to stop Coca and Sheila: Where's Hope? Has she abandoned us?

Dario: Could taking on both the DiMeras and Kiriakises at the same time be a mistake? Should I buy a Kevlar vest?

Baby Holly: This Nancy woman is a nut case. I want my Mommy Nicole!

Dario: Was ordering a hit on Deimos Kiriakis a mistake? Nah, what could go wrong? After all, I'm the great Dario Hernandez, the future crime king of Salem.

Cop who searched Eric's house: Could I have missed something at the jailbird's house? Couldn't be. After all, I did look under the bed. Where else could Hope have been? Time for a donut.

Chloe: Oh, I was so mean to Nicole. Should I relent and tell the truth about Baby Holly? Should I? Should I? No! Deimos is a monster!!!! A monster!

Ghost Nick: Stupid Andre's magic microchips are a joke. There about as hi-tech as potato chips. Now, my fuels project, that was the real deal.

Jenny: Could running a Spectator story about the dirty doings on the docks endanger JJ? Maybe, but I'm a crusading newspaper editor and the public's right to know comes first.

Lt. Raines (while huffing, puffing, and wheezing): OMG, should I try to get in better shape? Nah, why bother. Even when we catch the crooks they either escape from jail or get turned loose.

Stefano: Why are these grinning idiots so happy that they found me?? No matter what they do, I'm the Phoenix and will always rise again.

Austin: I don't care what lover-boy Rafe says. I'll bet he's still hot for Carrie.

Rafe: Why did I lie to Austin? I'm still fixated on the image of Carrie cooling off by rubbing an ice cube over herself.

Andre: Good grief. Why am i sitting in some cheap dive trying to make a deal with a slimeball like Eduardo Hernandez? After all, Father always insisted that we DiMeras only associate with high-class members of the criminal profession.

Gabi: I wonder if there are any packages of Wanchai Ferry in any of the boxes in this room.

Chloe: Oh my, Nicole looks so sad about losing custody of Baby Holly. Am I doing the right thing? Of course, I've got nothing to apologize for. Being Chloe Lane means never having to say you're sorry.

Drew: Why did I waste so much time on that infernal Orwell thingie? I should have worked on a superior replacement for Twitter, Facebook, or some other social media site. I'd now be making a fortune and would be able to buy a clean t-shirt and anything dear Camilla's heart desires.

Eric; Should I have been nicer to Mom when she came to visit? Of course not. She should have respected my right to be alone to wallow in guilt and self-pity.

Deimos: Nobody seems to like me, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why.

Dario: I'm the most amazing guy in Salem. I look like a thug, am involved in criminal activities, and ordered a man to be murdered, but women still seek me out for solace and advice. Maybe, I should go straight and become the next Dear Abby or Ann Landers.

Back