Random Thoughts of Salemites, Part 4

Tate: Why is it nobody remembers to take me to see my daddy after grandma Marlena did the other day? I heard sainted Holly brought him back from the dead. I could have done that if they had taken me back there. I can tell who the favorite child is going to be if my daddy and Nicole get together after this.

Allie: Hey, Parker, Tater Tot, face it, some children in Salem are doomed to play second fiddle. I should know. My mother dotes on Johnny and Sydney, the spawn of awful Mr. EJ, and barely notices me. In fact, I don't think she remembers my name. I want my Daddy Lucas and Mommy Nicole.

Deimos: You know, if Sonny and his merry little band of adventurers did happen to survive and they crash on an island and his boyfriend gets something like Jungle Madness, that would be a happy consequence. Yes, heh heh. Sonny's twue wuv (true love) going crazy from Jungle Madness. Fitting punishment for taking my job from me. If only I could take credit.

Paul: What is wrong with me? One minute I want to help little lost birdies find their nest and the next, I want to slowly tear wings off of flies. Did that brainwashing drug my psycho grandfather gave me last year finally kick in?

Sonny: Should I have fired all those people? Why not? I am the great and powerful Oz.

Theo: Should I go over to campus and try to find a nicer girl than Claire? I'd like to, but the writers won't let me.

JJ: If I really killed Deimos, will I lose my job? Nah. Hope mugged a pile of people and shot Stefano full of holes and she's still on the force.

Ghost Daniel: I wish Nicole would stop having problems. I'd rather be over at the hospital checking out hospital-gown hotties than counseling her.

Noodle the dog: Why aren't the dumb Salem cops asking me about the Deimos murder? Unlike all the foolish humans, I wasn't drugged out of my mind on the fatal night.

Back