Recast game!!

craigandnancywithdraw

Reaction score
So for some reason I watched Scream 2 last night and after the ending it occurred to me that if Louise Sorel wouldn't return as Vivian, Laurie Metcalf would be a great replacement. She plays the psycho killer in Scream 2 and better known as playing Jackie on Roseanne! It got me wondering who else would be great Days characters if the originals can't/won't return!! What do you all think?

She is also on Broadway this season opposite Bruce Willis in the stage version of Misery, playing the part Kathy Bates originated in the film.

Reactions: YPG
I think with a streak of grey in her hair, she could be a great Vivian. But I'd vote for Marj Dusay first, even though I disliked her original (temporary) run as Vivian, I've come to appreciate her as a grey character (GL's Alexandra and AMC's drug lord, Vanessa).

Laurie Metcalf is soooo busy...I'd rather she play an original character. Perhaps Kate has an even crazier sister. :)

thanx, Jason.I could not think of Marg's name, could see her face, think she would do a good job if they needed Viv for a bit

Back