SPOILER !! Recast Teen

I also hope she doesn't worship Rafe. She should be resenting the hell out of him.

No offense... but why would Ciara resent Rafe? I know many here don't like Hope and Rafe together (I'm one of the few who do), but why would Ciara resent him? Rafe was always good to her.

I for one do not want another teen coming home with a chip on her shoulder. How many times have we seen that? Too many, that's for sure. And Sami was the queen of resenting someone. Her "John ruined my life" mantra got old really, really fast. So annoying, so immature, so... well, Sami. (Need I say again how much I despise the character of Sami?) So please, no Ciara coming back and being mad at Rafe for no other reason than creating fake drama and annoying the audience.

I don't get that either. Rafe has been nothing but kind and supportive of Ciara, ever since she was a little girl. They've had a great relationship. Bo is dead. It's not like Ciara saw Hope and Rafe having sex somewhere while Hope was still married to Bo.

I think that could have been a viable story had they done it right after Bo died when Rafe was crushing on Hope. But I actually think it would have made more sense for Shawn to have an issue with Rafe on account of the age difference, being married to Sami, not being Bo, etc. Any number of reasons could have been used to create tension.

Rumor has it JJ and Theo both get shot and it paralyzes Theo. Another rumor says JJ is the one who shoots Theo, accidentally. Theo states in the leaked video he's been in bed for a long time, which could explain why. This would also explain the rumor of Kyler Pettis (Theo) leaving the show. We'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read these rumors in the same place as I read the last ones, which turned out to be true, like Raines being Dario's accomplice, Vivian's return, Tyler Christopher, etc. I don't see any difference in discussing rumors versus discussing someone's speculation/opinion.

Hmm, the word "rumor" was in my post. Can't state it more clear than that.

I wasn't referring to you specifically. Just explaining why we don't like to discuss rumors on this board.

Gotta say, with the thousands of names available, does seem that Days has an abundance of similar sounding names. Although babies now grown up, were given their names years ago. Gabi/Abby come to mind instantly. All those C names....Carrie, Chelsea, Ciara, Claire, Caroline, Then we have Alice, Allie, Ari. Always figured that Theresa's name was changed from Jeannie, because of Jennifer ..Jeannie & Jennie would have gotten confusing. LOL

I think Jeannie T's name was changed to Theresa so she could interact with JJ when she first came to town and the viewers would be surprised she was really Jeannie Donovan. Then we got the story of Theresa being her middle name, which was newly-created history. Jeannie had no middle name.

Back