SPOILER !! Return confirmed

Jason47

Reaction score
Watch out, Salem, he's back!

16508502_872270342915241_863176762056471948_n.jpg

Fan favorite Paul Telfer (Xander) will be returning to "Days of Our Lives" for an upcoming May Sweeps storyline. What trouble will Xander cause this time around, especially since everyone thinks the crazed Kiriakis is dead?!

Welcome back Xander. Him killing the erratic Deimos would be tactically useful: restoring a semblance of sanity to the Kiriakis world and clearing a path for Nicole to reclaim Holly, assuming she hasn't done so already. In the alternative, he could take out Slimy & Son. Kate could use a better paramour than Slimy Sr. and otherwise sensible women in Salem could find a better object for their sympathy than the thuggish Slimy Jr. The one thing Xander should definitely not do is resume his revenge thing against Nicole. The long-suffering Ms. Walker has endured enough this year.

Parker is with Craig. And yes, both children were together with Craig in Chicago. Nancy showed Chloe a picture on her phone of Parker holding Holly (we didn't see it though).

I know my opinion will not be in the majority but I really like Xander as an "evil" man. Paul Telfer's portrayal of Xander when he was crazed was absolutely captivating to watch. He makes such an amazing bad guy. I think that Deimos and Xander scenes if both are villains could be really interesting too. Just my two cents though. :)

Back