SPOILER !! Return confirmed

Xander definitely has to stay evil it's kind of part of his overall appeal. Though if Xander were ever chasing me around, I wouldn't be one bit scared. I think he probably would be running away from me LOL!

Last we saw Xander, Deimos let him live, sent him to Greece to lay low, gave him money. It would seem then, Xander's loyalty would be WITH Deimos. However, he just might want to curry favor with Uncle Vic. Who knows?

That's what I remembered also. But, I also figured if he feels that Deimos is pulling the rug from under Victor, he may go to Victor's defense. At least I hope so! Then Deimos AND Xander are gone (AFTER they go shirtless)!

Last edited by a moderator:
It always amazes me the number of viewers who yearn for some actors to be "shirtless". Being without a shirt on does not impress me. Good acting does. Interesting story, good dialogue. If bare chests, or revealing tops is all some folks want, then perhaps some channel should hire actors to walk back and forth on a run way, the guys without shirts, the women in low cut tops, tight fitting bottoms.

Xander was great to watch when he locked Nicole & Eric in the furnace room, planning to roast them. Evil, evil nutso. But then, the business with the diamonds, Serena, etc., and especially having to grovel to Vic....nope, did not like it.
Hope whatever his story, it will be a goodie. Wonder if he will be invited to live in the Kmansion? That would go over so well with Vic, wouldn't it? :sarcasm:

Poirot, I agree with you about him wearing a shirt or not. We get upset when women
show too much of their assets. We should think the same way when men do. When
men try out for a part, are they required to take off their shirt? That is wrong.

I love Xander and I hope he's back to stay for quite awhile.
I've always had mixed feelings about Xander. Sometimes, he's been beyond despicable, but at times has been quite entertaining. If the writers were so inclined, one way to "redeem" the X man would be for Deimos to discover Nicole's location and send Xander to bring her back to Salem. Instead, a more mature Xander decides to make amends for the infamous crawl-space incident by frightening the slimy Scooter so much that he quits using his computer and takes up gardening and birdwatching.

It always amazes me the number of viewers who yearn for some actors to be "shirtless".

I have seen Paul Telfer (Xander) in other shows. He is a capable actor. But Days seems to be without ideas on how to write something gripping and meaningful. I'll take him "pretty" over really dumb dialog. I'd rather have a great story than a shirtless character, but as it seems that is beyond the current writing crew. I'll take what I can get.

Xander attempted to murder two people.

Hope actually murdered a person, then covered it up and implicated half a dozen others for/by the crime.

If Hope can walk around freely AND STILL BE A COP, then Xander could be redeemed.

Now, the real question is...can Dena write the story? :huh:

Xander killed someone before he came to Salem. It was mentioned once that Victor got the charges reduced so he only served for assault and battery. He might have killed more people, as Serena was afraid of him and what he would do if he were crossed.

I could accept Xander on the show but only if he is portrayed as the villain that he is. No redemption for this bad boy. They tried to make Deimos more sympathetic for a time and it failed miserably.

Back