SPOILER !! Returning character for 2018

CTDaysfan

Reaction score
Leann Hunley to return as Anna.

Reported on Jason47’s Facebook page.

The new issue of Soap Opera Digest confirms that Leann Hunley will be returning to "Days" in 2018 as Anna, for a story with Roman.

And I had to read twice, for a story with Roman. Roman is actually getting a story!

I wonder if this story ends up with Kate going with Roman in the end and Andre going with Anna in the long run? That'd be interesting, and also the fact I would rather see Kate and Roman together.

I'd rather see Kate gone, however, I guess she is a needed character, since there is really no other long time female villain around.

But Roman deserves better than Kate. Definitely. I don't wish her on anyone, except maybe Andre, they make the Bonnie & Clyde of Salem. Though more genteel.

Kate and Andre deserve each other! UNLESS he really is Tony then it would be perfect if Anna discovers that truth. I know, in my dreams.

I am enjoying the Andre and Kate coupling and the relationship with Andre/Abby. Very endearing. ShaSha

Despite some of the negativity given about Austin Peck returning as Austin Reed, I think he did quite well with his acting showing how much a nuisance Anna has been for Austin and Carrie. Let alone, I would like to see Carrie's reaction to Roman getting back with her mother Anna. Carrie may even question if Roman has lost his mind lol.

Anna won't be in town all that long.....just a short arc for her. And while I am glad Roman finally got to "be" with a woman, I doubt very much he will be paired up with her. I have a feeling there is more to Roman's interest in Anna that we have been shown.

Back