SPOILER !! Returning Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
it almost bolsters the idea that the "bombshell" coupled with Sami's return

What bombshell? Do you have a reputable link to this?

Could be the actor is portraying a new character.

Based on the above posted tweets from Ron Carlivati and Guy Wilson (ex-Will) coupled with the recent cancelled fan event with Freddie Smith (Sonny) and Chandler Massey (Will), I think it's safe to say he is coming back as Will.

James Scott right now is in some other country

Last picture I saw he was in NYC...

I'm a bit indifferent to this news. It will be nice that Will is not dead but I hope this return is not at the expense of other returns. And I also hope this doesn't mean an extended stay for Alison Sweeney (Sami). I'm not interested in a repeat of 2014. I'm sure both these actors quite expensive even with others leaving in the near future.

The biggest question will be how this happened since we saw Will get murdered by Ben and also what happened to Serena and Paige? Are they alive too? Is Rob Wilson (Ben) returning to help explain all this? So many unanswered questions between now and September.

Regarding Sami, my guess is her return will coincide with Will's return to Salem. Usually a return from the dead character is seen elsewhere for a while before going back to Salem. Soap 101 actually.

Sorry, but when a character is "presumed dead" that is one thing.....(plane crashes, falls off cliffs, drownings, etc........with no body), but Will was dead for a quite some time, was in the coffin, etc. Same goes for EJ in that morgue.

But, Kristen gave EJ an injection in the morgue. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: A return of Chandler Massey's Will opens the possibility of Daniel's return to hospital duty. :drunk:

But, Kristen gave EJ an injection in the morgue.
Yes, a preservative, so the body could be shipped to Italy without anyone's knowledge, buried in the "DiMera Family Crypt". Remember an urn of ashes was given to keep the ploy that EJ was cremated here.

EJ was dead a long time, spilled a lot of blood.

Sorry, I don't like zombies, vampires, Frankensteins, Mummies, etc. As I noted, "presumed" with no body is one thing. Raised from the dead when we SAW the person die is quite another.

Frankly, the doppelganger thing has been overdone on Days, and we already had that Melaswen story where people were mass hypnotized to believe the murders. Enough. Leave the fairy tales to Grimm & Aesop. And the other creepy junk to Steven King.

Was Chandler Massey the Will character when Will and Sonny married? Then Guy Wilson played Will after going to CA? So it was Chandler Massey as Will who slept with Paul? Sorry, I just am not sure of the timing.

There was never any indication of what was in the injection Kristen gave EJ. Stefano ordered her to do it, leaving a lot of speculation whether he really died or not. Not to mention during Sami's last stint on the show, she was convinced he was alive.

@MelaB.......Don't care, that is MY story, I am sticking to it. Stefano is now dead, so is Kristen, supposedly. EJ can stay dead.

@ddkssk.......When Chandler Massey was suddenly "dismissed", the character of Will was immediately played by Guy Wilson, who played Will when Sonny & Will married, who went to CA, cheated on Sonny, returned and cheated with Paul (although Paul had no idea the fellow interviewing him was married to Sonny, his ex-lover) or even that he was married at all.

I'm THRILLED by this news, but that excitement is tempered by the return of Alison Sweeney (ex-Sami). Hopefully she's around short-term and Will is back for good. I don't care how they do it. They can steal my idea word for word, and I'll pay them 10 grand to do it.

EJ can stay dead. If he's alive and Sami sticks around, Will won't be enough to save the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back