SPOILER !! Returning Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even care if Will strolls through Horton Town Square to gasps of "But you died!!" and he replies "It didn't take."

I'm just happy a legacy character, stupidly killed off, is being brought back. Especially since he was the first true Horton-Brady child. (as Shawn-D is a Kiriakis by blood)

Was Chandler Massey the Will character when Will and Sonny married? Then Guy Wilson played Will after going to CA? So it was Chandler Massey as Will who slept with Paul? Sorry, I just am not sure of the timing.
No. if I remember right, Chandler Massey left the show in late 2013. Guy Wilson took over in January 2014 when the writers fast-tracked Will & Sonny getting married. Guy Wilson was in the role only a few weeks when the characters got engaged on Valentine's Day and were married a month later. Paul Narita didn't arrive in Salem until late 2014 and had an affair with Will Horton in early 2015.

Chandler Massey wasn't involved with the Will/Sonny engagement or wedding and did not portray the character when Will slept with Paul.

Someone correct me if I've got any of the dates wrong but I believe that's the chronology.

Last edited:
....but that excitement is tempered by the return of Alison Sweeney (ex-Sami). Hopefully she's around short-term and Will is back for good. ...EJ can stay dead.

I don't even care if Will strolls through Horton Town Square to gasps of "But you died!!" and he replies "It didn't take."

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I loved Chandler Massey's Will Horton. I'm happy to see him back in the role.

The only way that I'll like Sami even stepping foot in Salem again is if she is the one to bring Will back if he is indeed alive. Just so she never ever says EJ's name or have him in tow.

I read on the "grain of salt" site that Will is Sami's huge surprise. I suppose he was wandering around with amnesia, Sami saw him, helped him get his memory back and is bringing him home. Or maybe Sami knew he wasn't really dead all along and that is why she didn't spend much time grieving. Or maybe EJ and Will have been together on some far away island and Sami has found them. Or maybe.........:confused::confused::huh:

It is really nice so many are eager to have Will back. My only problem with the actor was how he would always grin, smile, laugh when he was supposed to be saying something serious or dramatic.

I do understand he was young, and perhaps have found humor in some of the supposedly serious dialogue, but it was annoying to me, as it happened quite often. I hope that in the time away, he has learned to control or deal with that tendency. Days, with their one take rule, makes it nearly impossible to have a "do over". LOL

Well, knowing Sami, and the fact that she never took care of her own kids, it could have happened. I can see it now :

Sami : Imagine my surprise when I found... what is your name again... Will, is it ? And here I thought I had only seven kids, Adam, Benjamin, Gideon, Frank, Daniel, Caleb and Ephraim.

All of Salem : These are the men from "Seven brides for seven brothers" ! :rolleyes:

Sami : Then who the heck is this guy ? :huh:

I'm looking forward to Sami and Will's return, even if only for a while. And many fans, myself included, would love EJ to return, but only if it's James Scott. There's always a chance EJ could return. No matter what "opinion" is given on what happened, the "fact" is we weren't told what was in that injection, so EJ could be alive. So even if a return is just to allow EJ & Sami to ride off into the sunset together, I'm all for it.

I would like EJ to get his race car back. Giving it away was a downright low thing for Sami to do! :angry:

Hmmm, they could go with the Will had a twin that somehow no one knew about and somehow was adopted out.
LOL, that was a story on Guiding Light and guess who played the part of the "twins"? Vincent Irrizzary...who presently plays Deimos on Days.

On GL the very popular character of Lujack was killed off (had been paired with Beth who was played by Judi Evans, who now plays Adrienne on Days). So about a year or two later, one of the GL characters ran into this guy in NY, spitting image of Lujack, brought him to the hometown, and yep, the unknown twin who had been sold by the daddy to this couple wanting a baby. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back