SPOILER !! Returning Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, Dario is pretty good actor, and he was very unselfish re the advice that he gave Abby... that one time. Perhaps he will change!

@Stringfellow.......Will admitted cheating on Sonny while out in CA. Sonny was getting upset because Will never called, answered e-mails, & was always "so busy" when Sonny would call him.

Then, when Will finally returned home, and was doing the interview with Paul, he purposely took off his wedding ring, never told Paul he was married, and of course Paul had no idea Will & Sonny were together. So, Will again cheated on Sonny.

Once a cheat, always a cheat.

I think the editor said Paul would be more open with a guy he thought was single, than a gay man who was married.
Zoe (the editor of the trash rag that hired Will) suggested that the story should be about Paul, not Will, and ordered him to remove his ring. (We had no concept that she had any inkling Paul was gay.) And actually it was at grandma Kate's suggestion that Will went more aggressive with Paul.

I too feel we were cheated out of Paige/Rafe scenes.

Maybe the ghost of both EJ and Will come back to help Sami through something. Just a thought.

Will's only back for a bit? Boo. Another ghost or dream, I don't need. I may just tune out altogether if it's EJ who brings him back.

Just once I'd like to read an interview with an actor that goes, "Your love triangle is insipid. How much longer must we endure this forced nonsense?"

Was that confirmed or based on speculation here that Will is only returning short term?

Interesting tweet if you read all the hashtags

jeffreyballardNegotiations always take a while and It’s tough when you know so much and have to keep quiet — especially difficult as a Publicist since my job involves getting things out there. But I believe friendship always comes first. Still, I relish being able to say “I told you so”

#friendship#friends#truth#gossip#shade#actor#fiction#publicist#pr#jbpr#brainwash#13weeks#26weeks#forthesummeronly#backtoschool#ucla#nbc#days#onemoreemmy@therealcmassey@nbcdays

All I get is, this guy is Chandler Massey's (Will) publicist, so knew/knows lots of info which he has been unable to reveal. 13/26 weeks & summer/back to school, UCLA sounds like contracts (tho I don't think Chandler will be back that long) & college return, plus vague references to rumors, speculations....

And I am probably all wrong, cannot imagine why anyone would include so many hashtags other than to confuse....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back