SPOILER !! Returning Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're right, Poirot. You figured out the right gibberish :)

Since tweet posted last night, it might disappear later today because the
man said too much.

He initially only posted the 13 weeks hashtag and then updated it to include 26 weeks.

He also uses the hashtag #brainwash

My guess is Chandler Massey (Will?) is in the middle of renegotiating his contract with the show. This is not the way to manage this though. He should really fire this PR guy, especially after what happened at the Emmys a few years ago.

I think this guy is also hinting that Will may be brainwashed.

I really don't understand the point of a short term Will return. I don't think many fans will be happy unless they plan to recast quickly. But if that's the case, why not just use the recast from the get go?

No no no no no no no no nononononononononoonooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They could say that the Will who returned from California was an imposter, while the real Will was being held hostage somewhere.
How to tell? They could perform a simple test. If this Will can write a coherent sentence and/or write articles that are too articulate for Zoe Browning's cheap rag, Sonix, he's definitely an imposter. Also, at the URL link for the Will story is a nice article on Brendan Coughlin who played T, in which he says that he would welcome the opportunity to return. Yes, bring back T. He'd be a perfect antidote to all the doom, gloom, and sick plots brought to Days viewers by the previous writing team.

My guess is that they are bringing Will back, to right the wrong of killing him off, but will then have him leave because he doesn't feel like he belongs in Salem anymore or some silly reason. This fixes the mistake of killing him off and leaves the door open if they want to bring him back some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back