Returning character's storyline.

S

Sparkster

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/...-Lives-Nadia-Bjorlin-Welcomes-First-Child.htm

I didn't see this posted elsewhere. In the above linked article it says that Nadia Bjorlin's (Chloe) real-life pregnancy is being written into the storyline for her character and that viewers will be shocked at who the daddy is. I don't know how I feel about this. If it's someone currently onscreen, the only possibilities I can see are Philip (had a fling before he returned to Salem), Shawn (he was gone from Salem for a bit there between Bo's funeral and when the recast showed up), or Daniel (a crazy theory I saw on another website that Daniel and Chloe had cooked up some plan to have her carry a baby for Daniel and Nicole to raise...not that far-fetched given these writers and this show. However, Nicole's problem was carrying to term, not necessarily conceiving so if she was ever going to go this route she would have just needed to go through IVF and have a surrogate).

What do you all think?

Maybe Chloe is the surrogate and all of this was conveniently left out.

Or she hooked up with Shawn and that was conveniently left out/made up.

Or shake and stir again until you get the same story for Philip, Brady, Fynn, Demios, Rory, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I just feel like if Nicole and Daniel had talked about trying to conceive via surrogate they would have mentioned something but I do realize this is a soap and they tend to make things up out of thin air. LOL. I don't know if they are timing things up exactly with her real-life pregnancy but she apparently finished filming about 3-4 weeks ago which puts her onscreen through late Sept/early Oct. prior to her maternity leave. So, based on that I think any of my aforementioned ideas for a father would work with that timeline.

I like the idea it's Nicole and Daniel's baby.

I'm not sure if I like the idea it might be Philip's since we've had that one
before and it turned out it wasn't.

Do we know how soon she's going to start on the show?

The article says she should start airing next month.

I guess they could say that in Nicole's grief over Daniel she forgot about trying to conceive a baby via surrogate (Chloe). The speculation I read on another site proposed that Nicole and Chloe would fight for custody of the baby. I really don't think they will go this route because, as many of us know, Nicole is not allowed to be a mom, like ever. It's written in the rulebook for the writers. Like, new writers come along and they read the rulebook and it says RULE #1: Nicole is in no way, shape, or form allowed to be a mother. RULE #2: Reread rule #1 to ingrain it in your head. RULE #3: Roman is no longer a viable love interest for anyone so don't even think of putting him in a relationship much less allow him any kissing/romantic physical activity. RULE #4....sorry I digress....

Well, l bet Dan and Chloe did hatch that up (lol pun intended) somewhere along the line they will say Nicole had eggs stored, thus it being Nicole and Dan's baby carried by Chloe. The fact that Dan did it prior to his death will make him more of a saint. I think Chloe will say they intended to have Nicole part of the pregnancy all along (after they knew it was a viable pregnancy they were going to tell her). But not sure why now Chloe has waited so long to tell Nicole.

Well, Vivian carried Philip, who was Kate and Victor's child.

Reactions: YPG
I think it might be Philip's actually. But the thing is, last I recall when Daniel and Nicole announced their engaged Chloe came back to town, upset she wasn't informed, to which we hear from Daniel who mentions a guy's name that Chloe was with. So Chloe had possibly cheated in that relationship and as past suggests Chloe has went down that road with Philip already.

Deimos also could be a possibility to shake things up definitely would give more reason for Victor to start using the "whore" word more frequently and for Kate to commit attempted murder again. There are so many possibilities. They could even rewrite parts of Chloe being a prostitute and giving up a child who was conceived that way not knowing the father off-screen.

It makes sense now why Nancy and Craig will be coming back for a bit if Chloe is with child. I still want to see a Nancy versus Kate face off.

The article Sparkster posted stated her pregnancy was written into the script and the daddy is going to be surprising.
Look for [Nadia] Bjorlin's [Chloe] pregnancy to be written into the storyline, when Chloe resurfaces in Salem. And the daddy will definitely be a surprise to viewers

However, Nicole's problem was carrying to term
She pretty much carried Daniel Rafael to term. The only reason she "lost" him was because she fell down the stairs in HTS. At the time, everyone was talking about her miracle pregnancy up until that happened.

I'm going to add Rafe and Brady to the list of possible fathers. Wishful thinking but we have seen a lot of behind the scenes photos with Galen Gering (Rafe) and Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe).

Also, if this really is Daniel and Nicole's biological child, I can't see Chloe fighting for custody. I'm betting it's her kid with someone else.

The only reason she "lost" him was because she fell down the stairs in HTS. At the time, everyone was talking about her miracle pregnancy up until that happened.
The baby was dead before she fell down the steps. Remember, she blamed Jennifer for causing the tumble down the stairs, but the doctor (who originally examined Nicole and found no heartbeat) was located and she told them the baby was dead before the fall.

That is true.... Nicole had already been told there was no heartbeat at the time she argued with Jen, fell down the stairs, then claimed Jen pushed her.

...and for the record,I know very well Chloe's pregnancy is being written into the storyline. I was referring to the conversation about baby daddy, and surrogate being stated as FACT when there is Nothing about Chloe's storyline that has been revealed.

Back