Returning character's storyline.

Eras, how does Deimos being in jail when Philip was in Chicago stop Deimos from being in Chicago after he got out of jail? I'm confused.

I was pointing out more so how I forgot but how plausible your scenario is as well Nikkifan because I was poking fun at the writer's inability to remember what they wrote months before lol!

Deimos had plenty of money from somewhere, while he was in jail, and when he got out. He had people working for him, following Philip's activities, Victor's activities, keeping tabs on what was going on in Salem ......Deimos knows it all, every bit of it, and knew it before he came to town. He had plenty of money, and people working for him on the outside, while he was on the inside.

Yes, he plays it close to the vest....has only referred to having spent the past 30 years in prison, finally getting out, and giving the impression he came straight to Salem. First thing he did was come and tell Vic he owed him a job...knowing Vic would not do so.

Deimos had plenty of time to think and plan out what he was going to do when he got out.
After all, he knew exactly who to call to get the drug he wanted to poison Maggie, didn't he? Oh, he had his men everywhere, it seems.

But this thread is about Chloe........not Deimos. And I just do not think Chloe would have been involved with this much older man in any way.......not saying it might not be, just that I don't think so.

Based on spoilers we've now seen for the next 2 weeks, it does look like Chloe and Deimos are already acquainted. The question is how and when. I think the Chicago piece will play into this.

Leebee, I think Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) announced her pregnancy right before she started taping. I'm not sure she was showing at that point but I'm sure TPTB were aware of it.

Friday June 10th says Deimos calls for help, so by that I would guess it's Chloe he calls. Or, Chloe just ran across him, takes him to her place. Nicole gets charged with murder. Chloe has no idea the battered man is Deimos, until minutes before they death row Nicole? Total speculation on my part.

Last edited:
I'm also thinking that Chloe doesn't know who Deimos is at all but later on Chloe will be able to help Nicole by proving she saw Deimos alive. As I speculate Deimos may play dead for a few months and stay behind the scenes. Until of course Chloe sees a picture of him. This is my speculation just to let everyone know. This to me would make the most sense.

Now with Victor double crossing Nicole....and everyone thinking Deimos is dead. I may add on to speculate Nicole may end up going Team Deimos.

Hard to believe though, that if Deimos called someone, why would he go with Chloe if she is a stranger?

Since spoilers are saying she knows Deimos, I'm guessing he's the baby daddy.

Back