SPOILER !! Returns Teaser update 5/2

Jason47

Reaction score
RETURN LIST CONTINUES TO GROW...MATTHEW ASHFORD (Jack), JAIME LYN BAUER (Laura), NADIA BJORLIN (Chloe), DANIEL COSGROVE (Aiden), PATRIKA DARBO (Nancy), JAMES READ (Clyde), FREDDIE SMITH (Sonny) ARE SOME OF THE FORMER CAST MEMBERS SET TO RETURN IN 2016

13116044_723668381108772_2447675465399365985_o.jpg

Matthew Ashford (Jack), Jaime Lyn Bauer (Laura), Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe), Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden), Patrika Darbo (Nancy), James Read (Clyde) and Freddie Smith (Sonny) are among some of the former cast members returning to "Days of Our Lives" this year. The character of Valerie Grant, last seen in 1982, is also returning. Expect to see other familiar faces, representing multiple decades of "Days", later in the year as well!

I am thinking that Clyde either is being questioned, or released to reside in a Salem area jail. He may have some info or something.

As to Will, I don't think we will have another lookalike thing....(as is probably going to be the case with Aiden) so being that we saw Ben squeeze the life out of Will, then take his body somewhere else to stage the death there, I just feel Will is going to stay dead.

Perhaps Clyde has information on Deimos? Wouldn't surprise me if they have done business together. Let alone Deimos would high five Clyde for having Sonny attacked.

Will Nadia Bjorlin's (Chloe) pregnancy be written into the show? Or was this taped before she was showing? Current twitter pictures have her looking fabulous, and very pregnant. The delayed shooting to air time is an area of confusion for moi.

Either that, or (gasp) Corday didn't really mean it. :eek:

I mean, he'd never go back on his word, would he?? :sarcasm:

If it would boost ratings or create buzz, the only ones he wouldn't bring back from the dead would be Tom and Alice, but that's only because they died in real life.

That man should never give interviews. He doesn't seem to even understand his show, what is going on, either in front of the camera, or behind the scenes. Then again, perhaps he just doesn't know how to phrase something so that he is not quite telling a lie, when he doesn't intend to tell the truth. He should watch his show, listen to Victor, who is a master at avoiding revealing anything, while not telling a lie. Ha.

Will Nadia Bjorlin's (Chloe) pregnancy be written into the show? Or was this taped before she was showing? Current twitter pictures have her looking fabulous, and very pregnant. The delayed shooting to air time is an area of confusion for moi.

She taped until April 18, so she will be quite pregnant on the show (she'll be back June 8 and be airing until at least September/October, before her maternity leave began). No word yet on if they are having Chloe be pregnant too. If not, you'll be seeing Chloe hidden behind lots of furniture and big purses!

In all fairness to Mr. Corday, I'm sure he didn't intentionally mislead us. He probably just wanted to throw us off so that we would be that much more surprised and excited when these characters returned. Writers have been doing this for centuries.

As to Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) and James Read (Clyde), I love both these actors and was truly disappointed when they were let go. I hope these writers give true closure to a lot of the characters that are returning. At least one that makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back