Rumor/Speculation (new character)

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I ran across this video clip, which is supposedly an audition tape for a role on Days. From the dialogue, you can tell exactly who he is supposed to be, and the storyline..........

I thought Ava's child had died as an infant? Yes, I know, no one ever stays dead on a soap. But at the time, Ava wanted Steve to help her find "their child" but this person seems to know an awful lot about both Ava & the Johnson family.

There sure has not been any casting call that I remember for a character named "Tripp".

And yes, it could all be red herring for a completely different character. But sure is puzzling.

I thought he did well, too. However, I absolutely do not want any spawn of Ava's turning up to cause problems within the Johnson family. Just an aside, he is a junior in high school!! And his mom is the one who put the video on you tube a few days ago.

Makes you wonder "what the heck". No casting call it seems, at least I could not find one. Yes, I looked. LOL

Yes, and Ava claimed that she did have a child from then, but when they went to this place, they learned of the babies that died of pneumonia.

Ava first appeared in 2008. Then again in 2015. Right now, this kid would be younger than Joey!

I did think that perhaps this might have be an "attention getter" for the show itself to take a look at the kid.

Hey, Jason47...where are you?

Well, that was interesting. Good looking kid, though. And if he was saving Claire from a situation, chances are they'll be hooking up. :rolleyes:
If they do hook up, based on Thursday's episode, it will only be after Claire goes to great lengths of talk him into it. As for the new character being the spawn of Ava -- please no. Andre may still be lurking in the corners as the last vestige of deranged DiMera criminality, but let's let the awful Vitali family stay extinct.

Oooh, interesting! I can't imagine Ava calling her kid Tripp but the rest, this would make interesting drama for sure. And this kid seems pretty good, even if this doesn't happen I hope the find something for him.

Reactions: jgk
Whether or not he is the spawn of Ava, he does seem to be a good actor, and the teen group is pretty thin.

Ava could've raised him. Her story to Steve could of been a lie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, and Ava claimed that she did have a child from then, but when they went to this place, they learned of the babies that died of pneumonia.

Ava first appeared in 2008. Then again in 2015. Right now, this kid would be younger than Joey!

I did think that perhaps this might have be an "attention getter" for the show itself to take a look at the kid.

Hey, Jason47...where are you?

They can always fit ages to whatever storyline they want. Haven't seen any casting calls for Tripp, so who knows what's up with this video.

Back