Rumors continue to swirl of many more Days returns; who do you think will be back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me up for Mel, as in Melanie and Melissa. I don't see Lisa Trusel (Melissa) pictured, but it's about time Maggie realizes she has two daughters we never hear from!

Otherwise, Bo, Jack, Bo, Jack. Did I mention Bo and Jack? (The show desperately needs Peter Reckell to return as Bo, same with Matthew Ashford as Jack. This may be the end for Days so the show has to go all out.)

EDIT: I see Lisa Trusel (Melissa) in the fourth row, never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless the writers do something similar to MELASWEN, some characters might be hard to bring back. Bringing back all those that died during the Necktie murders Serena, Paige, and Will....you can even cleverly add Bo in, explaining he was being held captive where Aiden was when Aiden escaped.. I just don't see Bo coming back alive anytime soon. Jack well his body was never found.

Oh my mistake. I wasn't sure myself. I even thought for a second, wasn't there a scene where the coroner says it's too gruesome for Jennifer to see?

And one can believe whatever Ken Corday says, right? As far as I remember, it was Cameron sent to I.D. the body ALONE. He may have reported back to Roman, something or other, but NO immediate family I.D.'d the body, saw it, etc.

Corday doesn't seem to watch the show, in my opinion, (maybe once in a while) and is given synopsis of advance story...again.......MY opinion, based on what I read in his interviews. And how much he avoids giving them. LOL

And one can believe whatever Ken Corday says, right?
I agree; just saying that Corday told the actor the "grisly details" that didn't make it to screen. Matt Ashford (Jack) made the comments when he was back on the set to tape the "ghost Jack" scenes. He seemed to think it was amusing.

But doesn't matter, about the only Salemites who won't end up making out of the grave are Tom and Alice.

Thank you so much for identifying the people in the pictures, Just Samantha. Unless we've seen them recently, I don't recognize the actors as they are now that played in the 1980s.

My number one wish is for Jack to come back, but on a permanent basis. However, I feel that Corday or someone higher up for some reason does not want the actor (Matt Ashford) on the show. It can't be the writers because we have had several in the last few years and I don't believe they would all be against Jack returning from the dead.

If Jack can't come back, I would like Frankie to return. I always liked Frankie with Jennifer.

I would like Bo to come back if the actor wishes to return (I think he's happy living a private life right now), even if it was recurring. It would have to be a good story though for a return from the dead.

Original Roman would be a good story if they had a tale of 3 Romans, with it turning out that current Roman (played by Josh Taylor) is actually Chris Kositchek (the character he played in the 1980s but left in 1987 and never seen again) who was brainwashed into thinking he was Roman.

Eugene and Calliope would be a hoot.

Shawn, Belle, and Philip for sure need to return.

Melissa could be good to return, as long as her sister Sarah comes along (played by Melissa Archer, ex-Serena) and stays in Salem, as we need women in that age group, and she can be paired up with either Eric or Brady.

I wish Stephanie had been identified. I would like to see her back with her parents on the show, and she is a character in the age group we desperately need female characters for the guys on the show.

For short term villain returns, I'd like to see Orpheus, Clyde and Ben.

Original Roman would be a good story if they had a tale of 3 Romans, with it turning out that current Roman (played by Josh Taylor) is actually Chris Kositchek (the character he played in the 1980s but left in 1987 and never seen again) who was brainwashed into thinking he was Roman.
This would be great.

Oh, they would owe me money for that one, from my 2012 fanfiction, LOLOL.

It looks like it could be either girl, but since Jen Lilley (Theresa) has gone back to a blondish color, I'm assuming it's Alexis Thorpe (Cassie).

Edited to add: OK, I did a reverse image on that picture and it's an older one of Jen Lilley (Theresa). I fixed it on the post that lists the characters.

b09012996fdbe9ef35b1abfd0a83eb52.jpg

Yes, I noted above that I did a reverse image on that picture and it's an older one of Jen Lilley (Theresa), so I fixed it on the post that lists the characters.

I had to look at it for some time to figure it out. I think you are right about that guy being Emilio! Once you said that then I could see it being him. And yep that's Michael T Weiss (Mike Horton).

Last edited:
Well Theresa is also had rumored to have returned early this year or late last year for taping if I recall. She is probably another returnee on the list.

I'd have to say I'd want Bart back, Vivian and Ivan, and Jack since he has not interacted in so many storylines.
I hate to say it but I would add 2 more to your 4 great picks. It would be James Scott as EJ and Jay Kenneth Johnson as Philip. I loved Kyle Lowder as Brady but that ship has sailed along with Bo who I adored!

Last edited:
I loved Kyle Lowder as Brady but that ship has sailed along with No who I adored!
Not sure what you were going for there, soapkitty. Usually I can puzzle out weird auto-corrects, but not this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back