Salem's bad guy

NikkiFan

Reaction score
Stefano is gone, Deimos is going, Victor is hardly on, and Andre is fairly mellow currently (I have a feeling he will be one of the cuts to come). Who do you think currently is Salem's bad guy and or who will it, be as every soap has to have a villain. Dario? Eduardo? Kate? Thomas? Will they bring back Ava somehow, or Clyde? Do you think they will bring some one back or create a new villain? I'm surprised they are writing off Deimos after investing in him.

I feel we need some fresh new blood. It would be terrific to have someone we don't know who quietly enters Salem unbeknown to one and all. It is time to invest in a silent but deadly villain. Growing from the beginning, Salemites and fans learning about this new seed and who he is. Notice I said he, but it could be a she as well. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Interesting! :clap:ShaSha

Perhaps this is why they are trying to turn Sonny, Chad & Dario into Victor, Stefano/Andre, Eduardo. Not working all that well, although Dario is believable. That really would be interesting to have Dario be the bad guy, with his brother a cop.

However, there are relatives, even unknown ones, as Deimos was before he arrived.

The thing is, Stefano was not always around. He came and went. That is what was neat about his reign of terror. He came, caused problems, did some dirty work, and was gone (sometimes thought to be dead, but never was). It was only the last several years that he actually LIVED in Salem. But Stefano always had minions to do his actual nefarious deeds.

Perhaps this is why they are trying to turn Sonny, Chad & Dario into Victor, Stefano/Andre, Eduardo. Not working all that well, although Dario is believable. That really would be interesting to have Dario be the bad guy, with his brother a cop.

However, there are relatives, even unknown ones, as Deimos was before he arrived.
Dario as a major player in Salem's organized crime while his brother is a cop does have a real-life counterpart. The brother of notorious Boston mobster Whitey Bulger, Billy Bulger, was a successful politician who later became the head of the University of Massachusetts. Chad as a polished professional criminal on the Stefano model does have possibilities as the character continues to mature. However, Sonny just doesn't look the part. How can somebody play the ruthless tough guy when people are constantly saying, "Hey you look just like 'Big Boy?'"

How can somebody play the ruthless tough guy when people are constantly saying, "Hey you look just like 'Big Boy?'"
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

bobsbigboy.gif

Stefano is gone, Deimos is going, Victor is hardly on, and Andre is fairly mellow currently (I have a feeling he will be one of the cuts to come). Who do you think currently is Salem's bad guy and or who will it, be as every soap has to have a villain. Dario? Eduardo? Kate? Thomas? Will they bring back Ava somehow, or Clyde? Do you think they will bring some one back or create a new villain? I'm surprised they are writing off Deimos after investing in him.
With all these people leaving it won't be the same.

I feel we need some fresh new blood. It would be terrific to have someone we don't know who quietly enters Salem unbeknown to one and all. It is time to invest in a silent but deadly villain. Growing from the beginning, Salemites and fans learning about this new seed and who he is. Notice I said he, but it could be a she as well. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Interesting! :clap:ShaSha

Wyatt? :rotfl:

Back