Salem's Smash-hits

JasonDíSpeech

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Jason DíSpeech, you might remember me from such fan boards as The Salem Spectator or Gays of Daytime. Today I'm here to share with you an amazing offer for fans of Days of Our Lives!

Salem may have monotony in its story progression at times, but what soap doesn't? Fortunately our beloved Salemites have turned their overdone lines into popular songs!

Who could forget these famous hits, by your favourite Salem artists? Buying all of these songs on their individual records would cost you over $1000! But today, we've gathered them all here for you on this special CD.

The special collection starts off with Julie's classic, "Oh My Poor Sweet Nicky," and we couldn't be happier that the show included this hit in today's broadcast. It's just one of the top hits of Salem that you'll get when you order this collection.

There's also Sami Gene Brady's mildly nauseating hit, "But He's Changed" and her chart-topping breakthrough, "The Ballad of the Titan Tabletop Tryst." And who could forget her sister Carrie's country croon-a-thon, "I'd Give You the Scar off My Face"?

But wait, there's more! This album is as diverse in genres as it comes! You can dance to the funky beat of Lucas Horton's "Daddy Went Away (Again)" or cry your heart out with the soulful songstress Chloe Lane's "(Hidden) Baby Bump Blues" before you sing a round of the rock-heavy Bo Brady gem, "Bringing Down (the DiMeras)".

Other hits include:
Kate Roberts - Don't It Make My Brown Hair Blue

Victor Kiriakis - The Lady Is A Tramp, So Is That One, So Is That One

Paul Narita - Private Eye (I'm Watching You)

Hope Williams - Nobody's Grandma

Kayla Brady & Julie Olson with Jennifer Horton - High on Donuts

Austin Reed - (You Make Me) Dumber with Each Recast

EJ DiMera - Sweethot [What Is ChexMix MegaMix]

Anna Fredericks - Ashes of My Love

Kristen Blake - Rolling Down that Hill

Eve Donovan - You're No Good for My Daughter (But You're All Right for Me)

Eduardo Hernandez - I'm A Travelling Man

Arianna Horton - Which Parent Is In Jail Tonight?

Mimi Lockhart - Skeletons in My Closet (Seriously)

...and so many more, all for only $14.95 plus shipping & handling!
Don't wait! Call the number on your screen today!! Operators are standing by!

Back