Sami/Rafe

The one thing I like about Rafe and Sami, he always accepted her just as she was.

That being said, I can understand how two ex's could come together to comfort each other during down times in their lives and it end up turning into something that one or both might regret later. But we know this is a soap, so it will probably turn into a big secret carried by Rafe, kept from Hope and it will come out at the worst possible time.

soapkitty, that's exactly what I was thinking could happen to these two. And that she would come back pregnant, about to go into labor, at Hope and Rafe's wedding (because I still think that the writers aren't done with Hope and Rafe yet)

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post that is directly above your own post - JS

Well to be honest, I did not think about that. But guess it could happen again with Sami, only this time instead of her sister, it would be her aunt's wedding she stopped. And this time around, the groom might actually be the father.

I thought about this, as we all know how soaps handle this. So now think about it a bit deeper, Sami is no young chicken anymore. She probably has gone through her changes at this point and can no longer have babies. Hope this is the case. ShaSha

Marlena lost that baby, but you are right. At the time, the fans were all talking about the age thing, and being pregnant. Actually, Sami is supposed to be in early 40s, but is a grandmother. I just cannot imagine the show would have Sami have a child younger by several years, than a grandchild of hers. Bad enough Shawn & Belle's grown daughter has a grandmother who absolutely doesn't want to be known as a grandmother. And she is even older.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You all do realize that people get pregnant in their 40s in real life and we are talking Salem?!!

I get a laugh when everyone tries to guess logically what will or will not happen on Days!

I admit, I once really liked Sami and Rafe together. But I do not, at all, like this one. Really, Rafe? 2.5 seconds after a big "break up" fight with your fiancee, who you were getting ready to promise forever to, no matter what? 2.5 freaking seconds? Geez, Louise. I thought Hope was the flake, she had every reason to flake! Run, Hope, run. This dude needs a reality check.

With Sami, I'm not so surprised. Every time she is angry or sad, pretty much upset about anything, you can bet your bottom dollar her panties will drop with the first man dumb enough to be alone with her.

Wasn't Marlena about 60 when she got pregnant after a tryst with Roman while on an island? Then she fell, I think, and lost the baby. Anything goes in Salem.

After having Hope stomp Rafe's heart for not being Bo, I enjoyed Rafe and Sami having some with each other. They both wanted each other because they knew how they could feel with one another. After Hope's ranting jealousy over Sami, then Sami was the best person to help Rafe feel better. And when this does come out and Hope loses it, I will be laughing my rear end off.

Sami is just like Kate, the Queen of grief sex. Lol! Seriously! The only other time that Sami and Rafe seemed so wrong and nasty together was when Rafe was a imposter. Yeah. Then Sami giving Rafe love advice about Hope, her aunt, while laying naked in bed with Rafe after having intercourse. Classic!

Back