She has a dream....

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank goodness it is a dream.........but it still is gross.........

CiM_zdWWUAEN7c2.jpg

:eek: Is that Ciara?? Oh lord, please no. I hope that dream does not give her any ideas. We do not need to see a repeat of Abby/EJ/Sami, not even if it's to give Abby a dose of "payback".

Ugh, I knew this would happen. I hope it stays as just a dream. :sick:
Ugh, indeed. Even as a dream, this picture is cringe-worthy. It also seems to prove that Abe is right about Theo seeing Teen Ciara. While she's thrilling the naive Theo by giving him a few big wet ones, she's secretly longing for the married Chad? (He should have hired Nanny Megan.) What a come down. Last year, Ciara was a cute, precocious pre-teen. Now she seems ready to follow the well-worn path established by the likes of Carly the Hag, Carrie "Princess Hag" Reed, Sami, and Abigail Deveraux DiMera the onetime stalker and EJ showermate.

Chad's been nothing but loyal to Abby and it'd be totally out of character for him to cheat on her

Sadly everyone is acting out of character. Hope breaking the law and dragging Rafe in to cover up the fact. Rafe covering up the fact.

But this is a disgusting idea. YUCK.

I saw this one coming and am very glad this is just a dream. All the signs were there and after Tuesday's episode Ciara was talking to Claire how she wanted a bad boy and Theo wasn't it. Ding dong my thoughts were, CHAD!

Unlike EJ however I don't see Chad as a cheater at all after everything he went through with Abby. I do feel Ciara will develop a crush on Chad much like how Sami crushed on Austin, even though Austin was Sami's sister Carrie's boyfriend. I think Ciara will make a move on Chad and he'll stop it. However given Ciara's mental state I think she wouldn't take the rejection well and may obsess much like Abby did with Austin. All just speculation ponders of mine.

The writers better leave this as Ciara's dream. Chad and Abby are the first viable young couple this show has had in a long time and the first new couple I have been able to root for in years. If they ruin Chad for such a silly storyline I may have to give up on this sinking ship of a show.

I am probably wrong but I can't help but feel that the writer's wrote Ciara, a fairly disliked character, into a storyline with Chad, one of the best and most popular characters, to help her character and her acting grow. Basically possibly throwing Chad under the bus for Ciara. :tsk::angry:

I have to say, this is much better than making her long for Chase as the bad boy but wrong none the less.

Hopefully she just imagines it, sees it as wrong and stays with Theo, I like them as a couple.

Wish the writers could do more with the teens than rushing them to sex stories as that is not my cup of tea.

Back