She has a dream....

Imagine this:
Ciara: I want someone dangerous, like how my dad rescued my mom on a motorcycle cuz she was supposed to marry a jerk she didn't love.
Claire: Wow, my grampa did the same thing when he saved my gramma from marrying some jerk she didn't love, either!!
Ciara: No way. I mean, that's totally insane. What are the chances that we both have relatives who did that, but we're not related at all?
Claire: I know, right?!!?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

We can follow that up with:

Claire: My dad did the same thing to my mom; he crashed his motorcycle through the church window to try and stop my mom from marrying some other guy.

Ciara: No way??? My big brother did that, too!

Claire: This is too crazy!

Ciara: I know, right? What are the chances??

Abby and Sami aren't cousins; they aren't related in any manner. Abby is a Horton (Deveraux) and Sami is a Brady.

The only time Abby and Sami were related is when Sami was married to Lucas, then Abby was Sami's niece. Two of Sami's children are Abby's cousins. And I guess you could say Sami and Abby are sisters-in-law now, even though EJ is dead.

As others have stated I knew the writers would go down this disgusting path with Ciara and Chad. That said I'm still angry they pulled the trigger. I will never forgive the character of Teen Ciara if she knowingly destroys the new Dimera Family (consisting of Abby, Chad, Thomas and Theo) because of her sick obsession. :angry::angry::angry:

LOL, what the heck does Ciara even know about him, except he loves Abby, and fought to rescue her from Ben, nearly being burned alive in the process. Ciara doesn't know what she wants, really. Otherwise she would not be making more of what had been a wonderful friendship. She refuses to go to any kind of counseling over what happened with Chase, doesn't want her mother's care or concern. Seems that perhaps Ciara inherited her Dad's "rebel" genes.

Back